OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight, firm nine inch Oak wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Amelie was having a good morning. She had her hair pulled back, wearing her favorite leggings and sweater as she jogged around the school. She didn't have her music here, so she hummed softly as she moved, her dark ponytail bouncing along. She'd been around the school a time or two before she slowed to a stop at the Quidditch fields. She stretched, humming quietly as she reached for her toes.

"I recognize that humming," Aramis said, pushing off from the wall he'd been leaning against as Amelie came into view by the Quiddich pitch. He'd been wasting some time between classes trying to catch Hugo for a bit, but it seemed like he'd ended up with their other seeker instead. "Good day, then?" He asked mildly. He wasn't sure if Amelie was here to practice or just passing through. After her performance lately in practice, he didn't exactly think she needed the extra time on a broom.

Amelie hesitated when she heard the familiar voice. She smiled, turning to face Aramis. "Hi," She greeted, continuing to stretch. "It's a beautiful day," she returned, stretching her arms over her head before relaxing. "What brings you out here?" She asked, running her fingers through her ponytail to straighten it a bit.

Aramis smiled at Amelie's good mood, tilting his head in agreement when she said it was beautiful out. "I guess I don't appreciate the weather enough," he said mildly, squinting up at the clouds above him. Aramis tended to take each day as it came, which worked great for getting through schoolwork, but he could easily forget to appreciate the little things, he supposed. "I was waiting to see if Hugo'd show up, but I guess I got the wrong seeker," he said with a shrug. "You thinking about getting some practice in? I dunno how much more you need before you're unstoppable," he asked, taking a step to head onto the pitch and pausing to see if Amelie would follow.

Amelie's smile faded as Aramis mentioned Hugo, and she felt a bit of a blush on her cheeks. She looked away, fidgeting nervously with her sleeves. "Oh, no, I- um, I was just out for a run." She told him, feeling a little hesitant. She sighed, peeking at the keeper before glancing away again. "I, um... I don't really plan to practice, I just... I like to play with other people," She admitted. "I ah, I'll get going, you don't want to miss Hugo," She gave him her best smile, sure it only barely wobbled, and started to jog off again.

Aramis wondered if he'd said the wrong thing, Amelie's sunny disposition notably dimming, but maybe she just wasn't interested in Quidditch today. He shrugged when she mentioned not wanting to practice, which was no skin off his back. "I'm happy to stay on the ground honestly," he started, but Amelie seemed to want to vacate the pitch entirely, already saying goodbye and taking off. Aramis watched her go, perplexed, before shoving his hands in his pockets after a low energy wave to her retreating back. "Alright? See you around," he said slowly, resigning himself to lounging around in solitude. Amelie was a bit odd around the team still he noted, like she was perfectly content until someone was actually paying attention to her and it was like she wasn't sure what to do anymore. He was sure she'd figure herself out soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back