Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Red rose for @Josephine Arora
Vader felt a little nervous about giving this rose to the nurse. He had not bothered to go see the counsellor, in his mind, the situation hadn't worsened again and he was just at his level of normal, which he knew for most was nothing close to it. But, he was doing better....he would get better soon, everything would be okay soon..Vader adjusted the camera around his neck, adjusted the crown on his head and hovered outside her door for a good minute before he knocked on her door. Hopefully she wouldn't remember him, hopefully the rose would be too good that he would be a mere afterthought if one at all.

Josephine sighed as there was a knock on her door. She had just been organizing files, but knew that if a student was here with a problem, she had to drop everything. Josephine moved to the door, her expression softening as she spotted the boy waiting there. "Hello Mr. Hume, how are you doing?" She asked, remembering how the boy had recently come to her about sleeping badly. She wondered if something else was wrong, or if it was the same problem.

Vader cringed ever so slightly as the woman recognised him. "I'm fine," came the quick and automatic response that he couldn't stop himself from saying. but he just ignored it. "I have a rose for you," he was looking at the nurse but trying his best to not hold her gaze much. He reached into the basket and hoped she wouldn't notice the now admittedly empty coffee flask. He held out the red rose and the note that went with it. "These are for you," Vader said with a little smile.

As a plant expert, I can easily say this rose has nothing on your beauty.

Too cheesy?

-A

Josephine was surprised that the boy was here to deliver a rose. He seemed a bit embarrassed, and she got the feeling he hadn't taken her advice. She nodded slowly. "Good to hear you're doing alright... did you have that talk with Miss Madison?" She asked him lightly as she took the rose. She was surprised it was a red one, but had an idea who may have sent it to her. She opened the note, and couldn't help the smile that spread over her face at the words. It was very sweet, and she tucked the note away safely. "Thank you very much." She said, attempting to school her expression back into something neutral.

Vader had really hoped she wouldn't bring it up. But he kept his gaze away as he was quick to respond, "No, the uhhh sleep potion helped, I'm fine," he told her, it had helped for a little bit hadn't lasted, it never did. But it was by his standards still currently better than it had been, so there was nothing to complain about. Vader smiled as the woman seemed to like the note that she'd gotten, "Can I take a picture of you with your rose?" he asked, he hoped that moving on in the conversation would stop her from wanting to continue talking about him.

Josephine sighed softly. "Well, I can't enforce my advice. But I do want to advice you to talk to her. It is her job to help students, just as it is mine." She said gently. The question took her a bit off guard, and she considered it for a moment. She wanted to keep whatever was going on between her and angel between them, but it wasn't like anyone seeing the picture would see who the rose was from. After a moment, she nodded. "Alright."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back