Milena Hakobyan

Happy | Curious | Naive | Outgoing
OOC First Name
Zoe
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Hey y'all! I just got a PS4 and am reaching out to gamers to find any awesome games. Anybody have any suggestions? (I've played on xbox 360 up until now so I'm pretty much not aware of that many "new" gen games). Also, I hope this is the right forum for this!

Also, just gonna add - I'm not new to gaming, just new to the gen/console.

hey!
I only play the game to my computer Hearsthone. :D

What sort of games do you like, Zoe? I'm a big fan of RPG's so I can definitely suggest a few of those, but I'm rubbish at real time strategy or FPS games. (I mostly play on PC, but I know a lot of games I like are available on PS4)

+ 1

I am also a PS4 gamer, and have quite a few faves but in different categories. There are some amazing story based single players I’ve tried but I’m also a sucker for FPS’s and Co Op games!

FPS’s What that game is?

FPS’s What that game is?

Games like Borderlands, Titanfall 2, Cod, Fallout 4, Far Cry, Destiny - Of course these can come under other categories too but they all share a theme

So cool, i will cheak out! ^_^

FPS’s What that game is?
FPS stands for First Person Shooter, a genre of games where you see directly through the character's eyes, and most of the gameplay involves guns.

I don't know anything about consoles, I haven't had one since the original Xbox, but I also mostly play story-based RPGs. I'm also a big sucker for simulation games where the aim is to build a functioning self-sustaining system of some kind, like Pharaoh and Caesar from back in the day. There's an elegance in those kinds of games I can't get enough of. I don't keep up with current gaming news very well though, so might not be a ton of help when it comes to what's new :p

Games like Borderlands, Titanfall 2, Cod, Fallout 4, Far Cry, Destiny - Of course these can come under other categories too but they all share a theme

You're forgetting the best of them, Rainbow Six: Siege!

I play both PC and PS4!

Woah! Didn't expect to get so many responses!

I typically play RPGs (think Fallout, elderscrolls series) but also like action/adventure. Right now I'm playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance and saving up for Outerworlds and Assassins Creed: Odyssey.

Ohhh nice. You might wanna pick up Shadow of the Colossus, it's PS exclusive I think and I've been wanting to play it for awhile (need to borrow my roommate's PS4 :r )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back