OOC First Name
Annabelle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
((Pink rose for Vader Hume, open after Emzies))

Amy was enjoying her rose delivering and meeting new people. When she saw the surname Hume, she felt some recognition. She was friend with Padme Hume, but hadn't met her brother Vader before. She decided to start looking in the Entrance Hall, since it seemed like a good place to start."Vader Hume?" she called."Has anyone seen Vader Hume?"

Vader was working, he'd handed out all of his roses, and was using this time to develop his pictures from the rose giving and to prepare for the valentines day feast. He had had another coffee, needing to prepare enough and be ready for him and Pho to spend time at the dance. He rubbed his eyes tired when he heard his name be called from the entrance hall. He emerged quickly, keen to get the girl to stop saying his name. He didn't mind as much now when people used it, but he always would rather not have it be said outloud to much. "I'm Vader," he said looking towards the girl, "Can I help you with something?" he definitely didn't think she would be giving a rose to him.

Amy smiled at Vader when he came over to her."I have a rose for you," she said, handing him his rose. She hoped he was happy with the rose."You're Padme's brother, aren't you? I'm Amy, one of her housemates."

Vader,

I still think you're super cool, or whatever.

-Pho

Vader saw that it was a pink rose and tentatively took it. He was quick to open the note and then read what it said. It was from Pho. Pho had sent him a pink rose. He didn't know why he felt reassured a little by it being from Pho. Vader looked back at the girl who'd delivered it when she said his sister's name, "Yeah, I am," he told her, "Oh that's nice! Whats your name?"

Amy thought Vader seemed happy with his rose, which was always a nice sign."I'm Amy. Padme was one of my first friends when I came here." She hoped Vader didn't min her talking about his sister, since she couldn't think of anything else to talk about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back