Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 18" Unyielding Willow Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
@Nevaeh O Ruairc

Aurora had taken a look at the next red rose and she knew from the discussions that they would likely find this girl here in the arts room. She headed into it, it did seem like a rather empty room. "Is there a Nevaeh in here?" the girl called out loudly trying to ensure they check this room thoroughly.

Rosie followed her sister excitedly into the the arts room. She loved delivering these roses, it was always the most fun that they could have. The gryffindor cringed a little at her sister's yelling. "Little more quietly in here probably," she said with a little teasing voice. But she was glancing around. "Nevaeh?"

The young Hufflepuff took the corner wall where it was silent and out of peopleā€™s view. Easel prop up with the canvas leaning on it. Nevaeh had been working with this oil canvas for awhile, a recreation of Van Goghā€™s Sunflowers. She was working on the outline details when a voice distracted her and made her hand shook. The damage was small and yet it frustrated her. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, ā€œIā€™m out back!ā€ She called out to whoever.

Aurora heard the voice and turned to her sister, she had yelled and it was probably a good thing since it seemed that the girl was out a of the way. She headed towards it. "You're Nevaeh," she said, greeting the young girl and took out the red rose that they had for her, holding it out to the girl.

Rosie rolled her eyes playfully at Aurora's statement. "Still," she said, though she followed her sister deeper into the room and to the girl who was likely the person they were looking for. "And it comes with a note," she said taking the note and also handing it to her.

Nevaeh! I'm going to miss you next year. Make sure to write to me, okay? I've adopted you now, you're my little sister. ~Jordie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back