Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Jade<3
Wand
Knotted 9½ inch yew wooden wand, doxy wing core and unyielding
Evelyn would deliver her last rose and felt it was a pity that it was already. She loved seeing those happy faces and thought that love was the best thing to celebrate. As the blonde made her way to the Great Hall to deliver another Hufflepuff rose she had no clue of how this Tristan would look like. So she just went for the straight question when she arrived at the table. '' Excuses me. I'm looking for someone named Tristan?'' she asked and saw several faces looking at her. It didn't make the girl nervous at all, she was confident and loved being in the centre of attention. She noticed Amber too and smiled at the girl, she got a rose too from her.

Tristan had collected three roses so far, and after the older girl that had brought him his third one in the Great Hall had left, he hadn't really expected any others. He was simply eating his lunch when he heard another voice call his name. He looked up in surprise, but quickly saw it was yet another rose coming his way. He grinned. The fourth one already. He got up and headed over to the pretty blonde looking for him. "Hi, I'm named Tristan." He said with a smile. "Let's hope I'm the one you're looking for though." He joked quietly. "Do you have another rose for me by any chance?"

Evelyn looked at the faces that were staring at her and waited for anyone to respond or perhaps tell her where she could find Tristan. A younger boy said he was named Tristan and so that must be the one she thought. '' Hello Tristan. I'm Evelyn. If you are who you say to be, this rose is for you.'' the blonde said friendly to the boy. She smiled as the boy seemed to be happy with the thought of having another rose. Evelyn handed over the rose and the note that was added to it. '' It has a note to it too.'' The blonde waited for the boys reaction.
Tristan,

Buddy! Friend! I'm so thankful we're friends. Navigating our way through this odd magical world together

Jerara

Tristan smiled and took the rose from her. "I promise I'm not lying about my name to get more of them." He said teasingly. "Though I could have done it for the opportunity to talk to you, of course. Are you delivering many?" He couldn't help flirting just a little, though it hadn't had much effect on older girls so far. As he unfolded the note, he smiled. Jerara had sent him one, which was nice of him. It had been a while since the two had talked, but Tristan saw him as a very important friend. He felt a little bad because he hadn't sent any to the other boy, but he would make up for it later. "Thanks, and good luck with the rest."

The blonde put one hand on the table so she could lean a bit and listened to the boy. Was he flirting with her? Evelyn smiled for a moment, the younger boy seemed cute. But he wasn't her type, and she was happy with Noah ofcourse. But she always liked the attention she got and it was ment good by the boy. '' I believe you Tristan. And if you want to talk just ask. Always happy to meet people. I'm delivering a few, it took me a day. '' the blonde explained to the younger hufflepuff boy. It was cute how he tried to make an impression and she was sure girls from his year would fall for it. She should remember his name Tristan perhaps he was gonna be a casanova when he grew older. It was funny to see people grow up. Rory was a example, she thought of him as irritating in her first year. But now he was grown up and more mature it seemed. Evelyn smiled at Tristan and gave the note added to it. '' Happy Valentine! '' The blonde smiled at the boy and hoped he would be happy with his rose. Evelyn said goodye and walked over to the Gryffindor table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back