OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Rigid Larch Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Jacob had looked at his list of deliveries and decided to get this one out of the way, hoping she wasn't with her dreadful sister. Jacob usually kept his distance from them and wondered why Rose would purposely send him towards one of them. He sat on a chair facing the doorway to wait for Alice to show up, having seen her here once or twice before. This would be a quick delivery if only she'd show up today and he wouldn't have to go chasing her around.

Alice was very happy about everything today, and her flower crown was a big part of it. She really liked wearing the pink roses in her hair as she delivered roses to other people, but also wanted to show it off to her friend Ava before the day was up. She was finished with her own deliveries now, and hoped the same was true for her friend. Rose had made this one for Alice, but maybe she and Ava could make ones next year and start a rose delivery tradition. Ava could often be found in the Conglomerated Arts Room, so Alice headed there first. She stepped inside, and instead found Jacob Kingsley. She had been at his house during the election, but she wasn't sure if he would remember her. That was alright, it had just been once. "Hi, have you seen a girl with curly blond hair by any chance?" She asked him, looking around to make sure the rest of the room was empty.

"Hi Alice" Jacob said quietly before shaking his head. He didn't know who she was talking about. He did know several blondes but hadn't seen any about. "No, sorry. I do have a rose for you though." He moved to grab her yellow rose and hand it over.
Girl, you pretty

Alice was happily surprised when Jacob knew who she was by name. "That's okay. Hi Jacob." She said in response, giving him a smile. "Really? Thank you!" She moved closer to him and took the rose. "I love delivering flowers, are you enjoying it too?" She asked him as she unfolded the note. She read it, then frowned in confusion. "Huh, no sender." She said, turning it around to show him. "It's nice, but... confusing. I had a rose without a sender last year too. No clue who it was" She said, thinking back. "Did you get any yet?" She asked him, folding up the note again.

Alice was a lot nicer than Diana. She had been at his home too, but he was still just apprehensive around them. He knew siblings could be vastly different, he and Noah were perfect examples of that. "Yeah, it's fun to be a part of it all" he agreed, getting ready to head off again. He paused when she turned her note around, letting loose a chuckle at the message. "Ooh, you've got a secret admirer!" Jacob whispered the last words. He'd read about this sort of thing in books but didn't think it really happened. She didn't seem to dwell on it too long as she folded it away. "Yep, 4 before I even started with these" he said easily. "But these people are waiting do I better get back to it" he added. "See you around" he waved.

Alice agreed that being part of the delivery process was a lot of fun, and she nodded at Jacob's words. When he said she had a secret admirer, she blushed a little and glanced at the note. "You think? I figured it was maybe a joke or something. The rose is yellow..." She turned it over in her hand, unsure. "I don't know." She shrugged. "People should sign their names, I feel, makes it less confusing." She knew that was the point of a secret admirer, but Alice valued honesty a lot. She nodded as Jacob said he had more to deliver, and stepped aside. "Bye! Good luck!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back