Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Lizzie's next delivery was for a first year, and she wasn't quite sure where they spent all their time. The ones this year seemed even smaller than last year, and they were all over the place, she had stopped paying attention. The entrance hall seemed like as good a place as any to start, and the basket full of roses gave her a certain degree of authority, at least in her eyes. Deciding the best tactic was sheer randomness, Lizzie started tapping younger people on the shoulders at random. "Excuse me, do you know where Gabriella Davenport is?"

The blonde snake was on her way to the Great Hall where she would meet Heather. Gabriella was a bit stressed out of the first weeks of the semester, she was a bit behind with homework so she wasn't the nicest company. But Heather knew her right now and had to deal with it for a short while until everything was back on track. The blonde was just about to enter until someone tapped her on the shoulder and she raised her eyebrow for a moment. '' Yes here she is.'' Gabriella said a bit surpised. She looked at the girl and she seemed older and not from her own house. Why did she touched her? Gabriella was a bit stressed out what she wanted from her. '' What do you want?'' she asked to the older girl.

"Hi!" Lizzie said happily, relieved to have found the right first year so quickly. "I've got a Valentines day delivery for you!" She sorted through the yellow roses in her basket for a moment before finding the right one, presenting it and its card carefully to the younger girl. "Happy Valentines day!"
Thanks for spending the time at the yuleball with me!
Marcos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back