Angry

Maddie Cinellison

OOC First Name
Pheebz
Maddie came through the doors of the great hall, remembering what happened last time she did. She sat on her own and waited for someone. Why should she make an effort if everyone was going to ignore her anyway?

She didn't bother eating much, she was never hungry, but she helped herself to juice. Her eyes searched round the room, for anyone she recognised, but being new, she didn't

Vivienne walked slowly into the great hall, looking around for her friends. Where is everybody? she thought, as she noticed the Hufflepuff table was nearly empty. Just as she was about to sit down by herself, she noticed a girl sitting alone at the Gryffindor table. She must be new, I don't think I've seen her.. remembering how she herself had been alone just a week earlier, she decided to go talk to the girl.

"Hello, may I join you? If you're waiting for someone, that's fine, I'll just leave.." Vivienne asked courteously.

Maddie looked up at the girl, "No, im not" she said simply, trying not to cry. How could she!? she thought, as she remembered how her sister had been towards her. And the rest of her family, trying to put down her confidence.? She sighed and waited for the girl to speak

Vivienne smiled, and sat down across from the girl. "I'm Vivienne by the way. Are you new?" Waiting for a response, she looked up from her food, noticing the girl looked very upset. "Hey, are you ok? Did your friends ditch you too?" Vivienne laughed slightly, trying to lighten the conversation.

(posting for Maddie)

Maddie sighed, and looked at Vivienne. "No, they didn't. I am new, and i don't have any friends yet. It was my twin who ditched me." she said, turning back to her glaringness on the wall. "I'm Maddie" she said. "MY twin Dakota, well, we used to look identical, and we were planning on being in Ravenclaw together, she got in, i didn't. I fought for us to be together, while she laughed at me, and then changed what she looked like, and no longer counts us as twins." Maddie explained. She was still angry at how she could do this to her, she cant just give up on me, she thought, but she has, she fought with her concience

"Oh.. that's horrid," Vivienne said quietly. "I'd wanted Ravenclaw too, all my friends are there but I'm not. But I heard Ravenclaw's mainly stuck up nerds, so I guess it's good that that didn't work out. Oh, no offence to your sister, it's probably not true, it's just something I heard.." Vivienne blushed, she always said the wrong thing. "But friends and twins are completely different, so I can't imagine how it would feel to be in your position.."

(posting for maddie again)

Maddie shook her head. "None taken. She is a stuck up nerd, who things she's the best." She wouldn't normally say somthing horrible about someone, but dakota was her sister so she was allowed to. "Sorry for going on like this" she apologized.

"That's fine, really. Everyone needs to have a good rant every once in a while," Vivienne said reassuringly. "I wish I could give you some advice, but I'm just no good at that sort of stuff.. sorry. But you guys are twins, I bet you'll work it out eventually."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back