And Now in the Main Ring

Frankie Tillington

OOC First Name
Kathy
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
It was time, Frankie had decided. She'd been begging and borrowing from Charlie far too long in regards to the skateboard situation, and it was time to repay her friend back in any similar way she could. She didn't know if the other girl was going to think it was as good an idea as she did, but the only way to find out was to ask. Although Charlie had probably suspected something was up, Frankie had been very insistent about asking her friend to meet her out here. Spotting her in the distance Frankie waved Charlie towards her with a free hand, calling ahead as soon as she figured the other girl was close enough to hear her shouting. "Charlie, hey! Do you want a go on my broom? I owe you for all the times you let me borrow your skateboard!" She waved the handle of the broom back and forth as a punctuation to her offer, unsure if the girl would actually take her up on it. If she didn't, however, there were always plenty of other ways to let Charlie know how much Frankie appreciated having such an awesome person to be friends with.

Of all the people she had met in her first year at Hogwarts, Frankie was one of the few Charlie was fairly sure was actually worth her time. The girl shared many of her interests, and was usually fun to hang out with. She was fairly sure she knew what to expect from the hangout Frankie had insisted on today, skateboard tucked under her arm as she made her way through the castle and out onto the lawn. She wasn't entirely sure why Frankie had asked to meet on the lawn, as it wasn't exactly the best place to skate, but she assumed that her roommate had a plan. Raising one hand in greeting when she saw the other girl, she was surprised to see the broom in Frankie's hand. What was the plan? Frankie answered that question relatively quickly and Charlie laughed, surprised. "Oh man, sure. That sounds ace."

Frankie grinned, glad to see that Charlie seemed receptive to her idea. "Dude, you brought your skateboard even, am I getting that predictable?" she said with a laugh, and then held out both the broom towards Charlie and her free hand. "Come on, trade. I'll hold it while you get up in the air." She couldn't remember exactly how well her friend had done in the flying lessons last year, but she was reasonably sure the other girl was athletic enough to do okay. "Thank god I got on the team though, Mom only let me bring the broom to school for Quidditch. I would have had to send it back otherwise. Now we both get to benefit." She grinned, eager to see Charlie trying some awesome moves - you never got to see how cool they were when you were the one doing them, after all.

Charlie laughed, passing the board to Frankie happily. She had fully expected the outing to be another skating adventure, but this was definitely an exciting change of pace, albeit one that made Charlie a little nervous. She hadn't done a ton of flying, but she didn't think she was bad at it. "Sweet." She said, mounting the broom and trying to remember how they had done this in class last year. "Do you get to learn like, stunts and stuff in Quidditch?" She asked, putting off the part where she had to actually kick off and show how little flying experience she had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back