And he's back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristan Daniels

Haven't been on Tristan in agggeeess, just remembered that I made him all those months ago and have decided to bring him back.

So I'm looking for some rp's for him.

First of all a late teenage crush would be nice to get him going. :)

But mainly friends/enemies, and some good story-lines for him to get involved in. :)

Thanks Guys. :D

I can offer Amelia Johnson, she is 16 and goes to Beauxbatons. She is a half-veela and is quite independent when it comes to life, but likes to be around boys (a trait that has seemed to develop through roleplays rather than my plan :p )

Jack Evans here could be a friend for him. They are about the same age. Jack is laid-back, calm and friendly, but has a deadly streak when people upset him badly....

Tell me what you think :D

Kate
:)

They both sound great. :)

I never really developed Tristan so having both of the rp's (as long as it won't overload you. :p ) going with him would be cool. :)

He would probably be a bit of a flirt around Amelia.

And he'll get along with anyone so him and Jack can become firm friends. :)

Tuska would be fine as a good friend. :)

Thanks Guys. :p

that sounds really cool, don't worry about me. I have sooo many going at the moment, the only way i forget about them is if they are in strange places or aren't replied to regularly :p Could we do them both in Europe? That is where most of mine are at the moment with these 2 characters :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back