anastasie collette vernier ,
tumblr_inline_nejgnfuzTL1qiwxkc.png

[ S L Y T H E R I N ]
"People are like music. Some speak the
truth and others are just noise.
"
General Information
NAME. Anastasie Collette Vernier
ANASTASIE. Anastasie's name origin is Greek, and the meaning of the name Anastasie is "resurrection". Anastasie is an alternate French form of Anastasia.
COLLETTE. The name Collette is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Collette is: Necklace. Victorious.
VERNIER. Vernier is the topographic name for someone who lived near an alder tree. Hyper Corrected form of 'Varnier', the form of Warner found in eastern France.
NICKNAME. As Anastasie can sometimes be a mouthful, many people she knows call her Ana.
HOGWARTS HOUSE. Slytherin
BIRTHDAY. April 30, 2034
STAR SIGN</COLOR></FONT><i></i>. Taurus
HOUSE ASTROLOGY</COLOR><i></i>. In this House, the traits associated with Taurus that will be most emphasized are materialism and loyalty. These Slytherins will be almost blindly loyal to their friends and allies, and they will value wealth and the trappings of wealth over more intangible assets. Determination will also be emphasized. All Slytherins are determined, but the stubborn Taurus Slytherin is unstoppable once they have their mind set on something. A large number of Slytheirns in this sign work for Gringotts after graduating from Hogwarts, for they are very good with money.
NATIONALITY. French
ACCENT</COLOR><i></i>. French
BLOOD STATUS</COLOR><i></i>. Mixed Blood
WAND<i></i>. Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Elm Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
LENGTH. A little on the longer side of things, wands of this length are slightly more uncommon and not easily forgotten by others.
STYLE. Straight and smooth: what else is there to say?
CORE. Phoenix tail feathers are not easy to come by. The animal is known for its versatility, making wands with this core useful for wand casters who seek to become good with different types of magic.
WOOD. A complex wand capable of the most advanced magic, Elm does not often make a mistake or fuddle a spell - it is highly dependable to a well matched master.
FLEXIBILITY. Sturdy: A solid wand for any witch or wizard - easy to use, and highly dependable.

Appearance
HEIGHT. Ana is one of the shorter ones for her age. She does not mind being so short and sometimes uses it to her advantage. Usually she wears high heels to cover the fact that she is one of the shortest around a group of very tall people.
SKIN TONE</COLOR><i></i>. Anastasie's skin tone is rather pale as she rarely spends much time outside. Instead, she'd much rather stay inside and read a good book or play with her violin.
SKIN TYPE<i></i>. Ana's skin type is normal / sensitive.
HAIR<i></i>. Much like her mother, Anastasie has long and straight dark hair. It looks like a light brown in the sun and a darker brown indoors. She is very protective of her hair and will not let anyone touch it but herself.
EYES<i></i>. Like many French people she knows Anastasie has plain brown eyes.
OTHER FEATURES<i></i>. N/A

Miscellaneous
FIRST KISS. N/A
VIRGINITY</COLOR><i></i>. N/A
LIKES<i></i>.
* Daydreaming
* Reading
* Socializing
* Taking risks
* Playing the violin
DISLIKES<i></i>.
* Ill-mannered people
* Boring activities
* Untidy people and spaces
* Unnecessary noise
BOGGART<i></i>. Unknown
PATRONUS<i></i>. Unknown
MEMORY<i></i>.
PETS<i></i>.

Personality
GOOD TRAITS.Creative: relating to or involving the use of the imagination or original ideas to create something. Extroverted: an outgoing, gregarious person. Well-mannered: having or showing good manners; polite. Erudite: having or showing great knowledge or learning. Analytical: relating to or using analysis or logical reasoning.
BAD TRAITS</COLOR><i></i>. Nosy: showing too much curiosity about other people's affairs. Prejudice: preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience. Insecure: uncertain or anxious about oneself; not confident. Unsympathetic: not feeling, showing, or expressing sympathy. Ambitious: having or showing a strong desire and determination to succeed or be the best.
STRENGTHS<i></i>. Ana's strengths include being able to solve difficult problems and overcoming adversity. She is also quite musically-oriented and is definitely able to impress.
WEAKNESSES<i></i>. Ana has a knack for judging people on their appearance before getting to know them. This can lead to people thinking she is quite a rude person (which sometimes she can be if people aren't being nice to her) but she was actually raised to be polite and understanding which she believes to be one of her best qualities.
OPTIMIST OR PESSIMIST?<i></i>. Ana is definitely a pessimist. She struggles to find the good side in any situation which can sometimes be a terrible thing. This also leads to her being insecure and having quite a lot of self doubt.
INTROVERT OR EXTROVERT?<i></i>. Upon first meeting Ana you will definitely find her extremely extroverted. She loves to talk and chat about the most random things and will often start rambling on about some of her crazy worlds that go on in her head. Despite this, this does not make her talkative. Usually you'd find her talking to herself more than anyone else.
CAUTIOUS OR DAREDEVIL?<i></i>. One thing many people do not know about Anastasie is that she loves taking risks. She'd much rather go out and find the answer herself than refer to books, despite her love for them. She would not mind getting into trouble for this.
LOGICAL OR EMOTIONAL?<i></i>. Ana is an extremely logical person. She is very sensible and will definitely be the one to make the most 'grown up' decision out of everyone.
WORK OR PLAY?<i></i>. Anastasie would much rather work than go outside and play. She does love going on adventures but when it comes to trying to get the top grade, Ana will try her best to get better than everyone else. She does not like falling behind and believes that people who would rather play than work lack intelligence.
CONFIDENT OR UNSURE?<i></i>. As she is very insecure, Ana is much more unsure than confident and she doesn't mind what people think of that.

Family
tumblr_inline_ndqtohkz4H1swsndh.gif

MOTHER. Clarissa Vernier (Renaud)
AGE. 43
BLOOD STATUS. Mixed Blood
EDUCATION. Beauxbatons Academy of Magic
<COLOR color="darkgreen">HOGWARTS HOUSE. N/A
<COLOR color="darkgreen">OCCUPATION<i></i>. Ministry of Magic Employee</SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE>
[td]
chris_pine_gif_by_11thwholock-d7qxudv.gif

STEP-FATHER. Aaron Vernier
<COLOR color="darkgreen">AGE. 46
<COLOR color="darkgreen">BLOOD STATUS. Half-blood
<COLOR color="darkgreen">EDUCATION. Beauxbatons Academy of Magic
<COLOR color="darkgreen">HOGWARTS HOUSE. N/A
OCCUPATION<i></i>.Ministry of Magic Employee</SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE>[/td]
[tr][td]
tumblr_inline_nehidv6pzk1rd4ra1.gif

STEP-SISTER. Isabelle Vernier
AGE. 17
BLOOD STATUS. Half-blood
EDUCATION. Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, Hogwarts New Zealand
HOGWARTS HOUSE.<SIZE size="50"> Ravenclaw
OCCUPATION<i></i>.N/A[/td][td]
tumblr_inline_nd3p1kN2L41sw3s00.gif

STEP-BROTHER. Patrick Vernier
AGE. 12
BLOOD STATUS. Half-blood
EDUCATION. Hogwarts New Zealand
HOGWARTS HOUSE.
OCCUPATION<i></i>.N/A[/td][/tr][tr][td]
ezgif-1277892322_zpsmgwiz9or.gif

COUSIN. Eleanor Grace Hope
AGE. 16
HOGWARTS HOUSE. Hufflepuff
OCCUPATION<i></i>.N/A[/td][td]
ezgif-4179353880_zpsrlfoswir.gif

COUSIN. Lilyanna Madeleine Hope
AGE. 16
HOGWARTS HOUSE. Slytherin
OCCUPATION<i></i>.N/A[/td][/tr][tr][td]
tumblr_inline_ncsucnxZqW1smjhnt.gif

AUNT. Annabelle Hope (Renaud)
AGE. 48
EDUCATION. Beauxbatons Academy of Magic
HOGWARTS HOUSE. N/A
<COLOR color="darkgreen">OCCUPATION<i></i><FONT font="courier new">.Magizoologist
[/td][/tr]
<SIZE size="75"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="75"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="75"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="75"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="75">

tumblr_o5whooFfvT1qju4cdo1_500.png

tumblr_o0sn25R0oU1v3lsuuo8_250.png
tumblr_o0sn25R0oU1v3lsuuo7_250.png

H O G W A R T S ; Y E A R S
12.png
19.png

[ first year ]

SUMMARY.
tbe.

SORTING.
</FONT>
From what Patrick had told Ana about Hogwarts New Zealand, Anastasie already had so much to look forward to. She knew most of what there was to know but also knew she had so much more to learn. However, she entered the Great Hall with her head held high, more than ready to take on whatever it had to offer. The girl looked straight ahead of her as she followed the group of first years up to the front of the Great Hall, the rest of the school's eyes on them all and wondered what house the sorting hat were to place her in. It sorted Patrick into Hufflepuff and Ana was unsure whether or not she really wanted to be sorted with him. She wasn't really sure why but Hufflepuff just didn't seem the best fit for her and she was sure the sorting hat had something else in mind.

As the first year's names started to be called out, Ana kept her head held high, watching as one by one the students walked up to the stool and the hat was placed on their head. The hat definitely looked older than what Ana had firstly anticipated and she wondered why Patrick didn't tell her this. Why would the professors place such dirty hats on the student's heads? For all they know, the hat could have lice and Ana shuddered at the thought of this as her name came closer. When it finally did come around, Ana confidently walked up to the stool and cringed slightly as the hat was placed on her head, hoping it would be over with soon.​
<i>
</i>
"Slytherin!"
HOUSE POINTS EARNED. 0
HOUSE POINTS LOST. 0

ROLEPLAYS.
SEMESTER ONE.
RP Title | Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Slytherin,Ravenclaw

SEMESTER TWO.
RP Title | Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Slytherin,Ravenclaw

GRADES.
ASTRONOMY<i></i><FONT font="courier new">. NG