OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Ajaccio had watched over the last few weeks as Nicole had worked on the rose giving. It was quite something and he knew it was likely more stressful than she'd perhaps let him in on. So the day of the rose giving, he'd planned a little unofficial rose. He'd sent one through the normal channel, knowing that there was a chance Nicole would see it before hand and he didn't want her to think he wasn't sending any roses. But he'd gotten a bouquet of a dozen of the red roses and had a little valentines day card with it. He walked over to the slytherin table. He spotted her and walked over, "Hey, are you Nicole, I have some roses for her," he grinned lightly, almost a little nervous as he held out the bouquet for her.

Nicole was doing her best to not be frazzled with everything going on today; she'd been working hard with Essie to get roses arranged, plus her own deliveries, plus her NEWT work, not to mention the dance tonight. To top it all off, she'd only gotten three measly roses herself, including one from Ajax that had been lackluster to say the least. Today was supposed to be fun, and Nicole really hated that she was getting worked up over something so silly after all her hard work.

She'd taken a moment to grab something to eat, hoping no one would bother her until she heard someone ask her name, looking up with a resigned sigh only to double-take at the sight of Ajax holding out a bouquet. "Oh Merlin is that all for me?" She said in muted shock, taking the roses and feeling her throat tighten at the sudden rush of emotion. "Did you really-" She cut herself off, moving to pull Ajax into a hug, overwhelmed a little guilty as she hid her face in his neck for thinking he wasn't putting in the effort today. "You're so sweet," she said wetly.

Ajaccio smiled fondly at Nicole's reaction, and knew this had been the right choice for him. He had thought about not sending one rose officially to Nicole, but then he'd decided that that would've probably been pretty bad. But he hadn't wanted her to think one good rose would be all he'd said. "Of course, I didn't want you to find out about this," Ajaccio told her as she pulled him into a hug, his sentence getting a bit as she did. He put an arm around her and leaned his head on her. "You deserve it, and deserved it to be surprise," Ajax spoke softly.

Nicole was overcome with an immense wave of fondness, the same squishy, encompassing feeling she'd had most of the time they'd spent in France. She'd always wanted some sort of whirlwind romance in her mind, but the reality, the simple thoughtfulness that Ajax gave her was worlds better than anything she'd always daydreamt about. "It's perfect, thank you," she said, pulling back enough to press a quick kiss to his lips, mindful they were in the middle of the Great Hall still. "You think I can get away with carrying this around at the dance, or is that too much?" She said with a small laugh, wiping at her eyes and glancing back down at the bundle of roses before looking fondly at Ajax.

Ajaccio was glad she liked it, he had really tossed up whether to do this or not, but it had been the right decision and he felt showed his love for her. He returned the kiss and then looking at the roses before laughing lightly. "I wouldn't mind," he said with a warmth, since he wouldn't mind if she wanted to carry them around with her. "Or we could enchant them to float behind you or you can try fitting them all in my hair," Ajax suggested with a little chuckle. He wouldn't mind however she wanted to have them with her, it was of no mind to him. "I'll just make sure that Eugene takes plenty of pictures of you and them,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back