OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Somewhere in the last few months my muse has left me and returned only a little. I think my main struggle is that I don't know where to start again with my characters not wanting to favor any over the others. So I'm gonna make a nice little table and let all of you feel free to respond with your ideas that we can plot over.
Steph ^_^

Name:Year/Age:Interests:Current Plots:Openings:
Cullen Yeong7th Year, 17Astronomy, the ocean. He is a pretty quiet guy honestly never tried to put himself out there, would have been good a Quidditch but was always too nervous to try out, that sort of charactersDating Corrine Lagos.Friends, Enemies
Hudson Worth6th Year, 16Also a more reserved guy, currently still dealing with his heart being broken the moment after he said I love you. He likes to read but really doesn't have very many interests, is kind of a strange one.Not many at the momentLove, friends, enemies
Jocelynn Moors5th Year, 15She is my talkative energetic student at the moment. She is the type of girl that doesn't know when to stop talking and will just keep going and going. But she's fun and adventurous. NoneLove, friends, enemies etc
Maggy Harrington4th Year, 14This is the oldest daughter of two of Professor Harrington. She is slowly beginning to realize that her disinterest in guys and interest in girls isn't something that is weird. She's bright and loves her ukuleles and hand stitching little flowers and designs into her clothing to make it her own. not manyLove, friends, enemies
Marlowe Moors4th Year, 14She is Jocelynn's younger sister. She is more of a listener, learning from the years of listening to her sister talk. She has bright pink hair and an affinity for holographic materials and sparkles. She's interested in Nixon against her sister's wishes but that won't be foreverLove, Friends, enemies, etc
Audra Worth2nd year, 12 Quiet and strange would be the easiest to describe this girl. She's into bugs, nature and blood. Though she tends to keep that side of her to herself. On the outside she appears to be a very cute little girl. None, well she tends to hang out Gracen Worth, her brother a year above herLove(maybe for later years), friends?(would anyone want to be her friend, i don't think so...), enemies
Everly Harrington2nd Year, 12Youngest child to Professor Harrington, she's similar to Maggy in energy but can get mad easier and then she'll turn red all over her face to match her hair. She loved to paint, Autumn, and New Zealand.None..love(for the future, or crushes), friends, Enemies, etc.
Bada Yeong2nd Year, 12 The eldest of four sisters, she's very poised. She likes to have conversations with one or two others. She tends to spend plenty of time in her hufflepuff common room studying for classes. She's determined to do her best and prove to her parents that magic school is worth it compared to being home schooled. nonecrushes/love for future, Friends, Enemies, etc.
Other Characters:Georgiana Night: Getting married to Landon Carter, could use some new friends, maybe other shop keepers.Bituin San Buenaventura: 28y/o this year and has had no luck with love, works in the Ministry. Good nature and sweet.November Albertson: Just graduated and trying to navigate a difficult relationship, could use some new faces in her life.

Stephh :wub: Maggy & Acacia should really hang out! I'd also be really interested in a thread with Edmund and Hudson... they're roommates and I can only imagine how awkward that dorm must be xD I think Audra could be cute friends with my character Nell Wright tbh... she's a second year too, and obnoxiously curious about everything, they could have an interesting dynamic. I'd also be keen for Ainsley and November to hang out again sometime! They've probably got a lot of Adult Life Stuff to catch up on post graduation! And Ruby, the shopkeeper for Honeydukes, could maybe be a friend for Georgiana? I apologise for this messy paragraph but lemme know what you think! :hug:

Yess let's RP Maggy and Analei! ^_^

Yess! We should! Anywhere you want them to hang out? I'm not even sure what they'll talk about but it would be cool to see them together!

Stephh :wub: Maggy & Acacia should really hang out! I'd also be really interested in a thread with Edmund and Hudson... they're roommates and I can only imagine how awkward that dorm must be xD I think Audra could be cute friends with my character Nell Wright tbh... she's a second year too, and obnoxiously curious about everything, they could have an interesting dynamic. I'd also be keen for Ainsley and November to hang out again sometime! They've probably got a lot of Adult Life Stuff to catch up on post graduation! And Ruby, the shopkeeper for Honeydukes, could maybe be a friend for Georgiana? I apologise for this messy paragraph but lemme know what you think! :hug:
Yes to Maggy and Acacia! For sure!

HxE: I'm pretty certain we could class their dormroom to being the most awkward room during their seven years at HNZ. I wonder if Hudson even really pays attention enough to notice he lives with other people, I've never really thought about dorm mates with him before xD So that'll be something new for him to realize xD We should do that in the dorm!

AxN: That would be interesting since Audra never has really tried to be friends with people and now with Gracen not at the same school and only Hudson, who she doesn't think is as cool, she'd certainly be looking for other people to bother. I feel like at some point though she'd try to gross Nell out with blood or something icky xD

AxN Yes they certainly should! November will be dealing with her life as newly single and could use some time to hang out with her friend!!

Ruby! Yes, I was secretly hoping you'd offer her when I saw you posted, they'd know each other already from when she helped judge the ice cream flavor contest!

Yeah I have no idea either :lol: But anywhere should work, maybe in the dorm, or we could even do @Acacia Dunn and Maggy and Analei as one! Haha :r

I'd be down for Maggy, Acacia, & Analei being one thread! Donna we were gonna talk about Acacia & Analei hanging out too so it works out nicely :p

Hudson & Edmund: I THINK ABOUT THEIR DORM SO MUCH it's Hudson, Simon Vanity, and the Westwick twins HOW AWKWARD IS THIS TERRIBLE DORM :lol: I agree set in the dorm makes the most sense, maybe open so if anyone else wants to jump in they can?

Audra & Nell: I love thaaat, I really want Nell's curiosity to get her in too deep in some situations she's not prepared for, I think they could have a really fun dynamic xD

Ainsley & November: Yesss keen as :D It's been too long since we've done a thread with them!

Ruby & Georgiana: Ohhhh yes I had forgotten about that! I'd love for them to hang out more :D

I can start terrible dorm thread and Ainsley & November maybe if you wanna start Audra & Nell and Ruby & Georgiana??

Yeah I have no idea either :lol: But anywhere should work, maybe in the dorm, or we could even do @Acacia Dunn and Maggy and Analei as one! Haha :r

Maybe the three of them could be hanging out on the lawn? It is Spring-ish after all!
Hudson & Edmund: I THINK ABOUT THEIR DORM SO MUCH it's Hudson, Simon Vanity, and the Westwick twins HOW AWKWARD IS THIS TERRIBLE DORM :lol: I agree set in the dorm makes the most sense, maybe open so if anyone else wants to jump in they can?

Audra & Nell: I love thaaat, I really want Nell's curiosity to get her in too deep in some situations she's not prepared for, I think they could have a really fun dynamic xD

Ainsley & November: Yesss keen as :D It's been too long since we've done a thread with them!

Ruby & Georgiana: Ohhhh yes I had forgotten about that! I'd love for them to hang out more :D

I can start terrible dorm thread and Ainsley & November maybe if you wanna start Audra & Nell and Ruby & Georgiana??
That sounds like a plan to me! :D

I want in! Hudson and Onyx might get on well. His last relationship ended because it was only a game to the other boy. They could get along. Nyx ia a fourth year. And maybe Audra and my second year puff Lily? Lily is shy and sweet, and enjoys the outdoors. She needs friends. And how about Bada and my first year Gryffindor Ren? These two could be interesting... Ren is lazy and artistic.

Yes lets do it (bags not starting)
I can start it sometime today and link you both.

I want in! Hudson and Onyx might get on well. His last relationship ended because it was only a game to the other boy. They could get along. Nyx ia a fourth year. And maybe Audra and my second year puff Lily? Lily is shy and sweet, and enjoys the outdoors. She needs friends. And how about Bada and my first year Gryffindor Ren? These two could be interesting... Ren is lazy and artistic.

Hudson and Onyx would be interesting, I can't promise Hudson will immediately get along with him especially if Onyx flirts. He'll be a little protective of himself since he was dumped.

Lily is so cute, which is why I kind of fear for her. Audra is weird, but we can always see how they work out.

Bada and Ren sound interesting as well, she's very studious wanting to do her best to please her parents. So putting her around a lazier person would be interesting for sure, he could help her relax and enjoy school more xD

I can start the Ren and Bada one today!

Hudson and Onyx would be interesting, I can't promise Hudson will immediately get along with him especially if Onyx flirts. He'll be a little protective of himself since he was dumped.

Lily is so cute, which is why I kind of fear for her. Audra is weird, but we can always see how they work out.

Bada and Ren sound interesting as well, she's very studious wanting to do her best to please her parents. So putting her around a lazier person would be interesting for sure, he could help her relax and enjoy school more xD

I can start the Ren and Bada one today!

Onyx has laid off a little with the flirting, and he's more laid back about it now, but I don't guarantee he won't. I can start Lily/Audra and Onyx/Hudson :)

Here's Onyx/ Hudson x:) and audra x Lily! x

Last edited:
I think Audra and Adorah might be able to develop an interesting relationship. Adorah is kind of an outlier herself at the moment and tends to be reserved in social situations.

@Adorah Zumwalt Sure! We can certainly see how they interact! Would you like to start a thread for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back