Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
[Yellow rose for @Ajaccio Skey]​
Estella was having fun delivering the roses to the participants. She was meeting new faces and seeing new things and she was glad that she had volunteered for it. However, it did get a little frustrating at times when she had trouble looking for people she had never even heard of before. Estella was particularly having trouble finding an older Ravenclaw student. She wandered the corridors calling out his name but to no avail. She then made her way to the Great Hall near the Ravenclaw House table to try to find him. "Ajaccio Skey!" she yelled out, waving her hands in the air. She probably looked like an idiot, but she figured it was the only way to get the job done.

Ajaccio heard his name be called across the hall, he was instantly on his feet and waving towards the person who had called him. He hadn't yet started with his roses, but it was nice to know he was getting a rose before he was even getting started. It would be a nice motivation.

Estella beamed as she saw the boy wave back to her before rushing over to him. She rummaged around in her basket and located the yellow rose and the note attached to it. "I have this rose for you." she told him, holding it out to him. "It's yellow, so it's for friendship. Happy Valentine's Day!"

Note said:
Ajax,
Thank you for all of the work you put into accio over this year! It would not be possible without you.
Vader

Ajaccio took the rose and the note from the young girl. He was quick to open it and smiled at what was inside. That was nice of him. He knew that if he was to eventually take over from him he'd have to decide if he wanted to do that too with rose. "Happy valentines day!" he said to the girl. "How many more have you got to do?"

Last edited:
Estella was glad to be wished a Happy Valentine's Day. Before coming to Hogwarts she didn't realise how important it was to celebrate as she always thought it was just between two people who loved each other. "Not too many left! Just a Slytherin and a Hufflepuff and I'm all done. It's just looking for them which is the hard part." Estella told him, responding to his question. She didn't realise just how big the castle was until she had to go looking for someone, and hoped that these next two people weren't going to be too troublesome. "Did you get any other roses today?"

"Maybe I can help?" he replied with a little eager smile. He would be more than happy to help her out too. From accio he was coming to learn people quite a lot. It was just easier to pick up names and such. "I got a couple. Have you had any roses? Ones you don't have to deliver,"

Estella was flattered that someone was willing to help her. It would definitely make the job easier, especially if Ajaccio knew the people that Estella was looking for. "Sure!" she exclaimed. "I'm looking for an older Hufflepuff prefect and a Slyherin named Nicole Fisk. I was just going to wait around in the dungeons for the Slytherin, and maybe check in the common room for the Hufflepuff." Estella listened as Ajaccio answered her question, and was quick to reply to his. "Yes, I got one from someone in my dorm! I wasn't really expecting it, but it's so nice to get one from friends, isn't it?"

Ajaccio was a little surprised when she said one of the roses was for Nicole, he wondered if it was the rose he had sent to Nicole. But of course he couldn't ask that. He did want to know. "Nicole studies in the library," he said, "She's my friend, she's great!" he said, somewhat unnecessarily, this girl didn't need to know that. But Nicole had been his first friend and she was always so kind to him that he couldn't help it. he had thought about asking her to the dance...but he'd ended up in that conversation with Emma and invited her instead. He had been a little worried that nicole would have other plans, that she wouldn't be interested in hanging out as friends at the most love filled dance. But he knew he'd miss her company at it. Emma would be fine, but she wasn't Nicole. So lost in his thoughts he missed what she said but just nodded in agreement anyway.

Estella beamed when the boy said he knew who Nicole Fisk was. She was grateful that he had given her the suggestion to go to the library, and if Nicole Fisk was friends with this boy then Estella was sure she would be a nice person. "Thanks!" Estella exclaimed. "I better get going and find her then. It was nice talking to you. I hope you have a good day!" With that, Estella skipped away out of the Great Hall to head straight to the library.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back