🌹 Rose Giving An Ambrosial Yellow Rose

Sadie Gates

Energetic | Bubbly | Triplet

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
And again, Sadie was back to not knowing who her next delivery was. She decided to take a new window in another corridor and loudly shouted. "LOUIS ALCOTT! YELLOW ROSE FOR LOUIS!" She hoped that the boy won't have any problems with her shouting his name and that he was at least there.
@Louis Alcott

With his two roses in hand, Louis was making his way to his next class. He could have dropped them off at his dorm in between classes, but he wanted to show off that he got a pink rose. Louis jumped a bit when he heard someone calling his name, looking back to see the girl who was yelling. It was a firstie, and she had more roses. Louis quickly headed over to her, grinning. "I'm Louis." He said eagerly.

Sadie winningly jumped off the window as she saw someone heading over to her and in a jump just clapped her hands, loudly cheering as she landed on the ground successfully. "Woooh, I finally found you! Ooh, you already got roses? Happy to hand you a new one," she excitedly chatted and then handed out the rose and a note to him.
I am so sorry for spending time with plants
And somtimes not with you.
Bella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back