Knotted 9 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
tumblr_inline_n0oa91vc8x1sya9gf.gif

Once upon a time there was a girl
You really wouldn't call her typical
</SIZE></SIZE>
Full Name: Amelia Jane Applewhite
Pronunciation: Ah-mee-lia; Jayn; Appl-whyte
Nicknames: Amy
Reason for name: Amy was named as she was because she was named after one famous historical figure and one famous author. Amy knows the intimate details of both her namesakes, though she's yet to decide if that is a good or bad thing. Amelia Earheart and Jane Austin.
Date of Birth: June 9th 2027
Current Age: Currently eleven</FONT>
Had her own definition of cool
She lived in her own world

Basic Appearance: Amy is a pale girl with long brown hair and grey eyes. She is slightly shorter than average and tends to be covered in scrapes and bruises from her constant clumsiness.
Personality: Amy is your everyday, run-of-the-mill shy student. She doesn't really like to get involved in things because she is cripplingly shy. She's smart but she won't put her hand up to answer things in class because she is scared that she is going to stuff something up and get something wrong and she doesn't want to bring her classmates down. She trips over her own feet daily often and when she is nervous she has a habit of spouting useless information that's not important to anyone but her. Did you know a group of hares is called a husk? no? well amy does. Even when she is talking you wouldn't notice as she speaks so softly all the time. Her parents are university professors and so she has a fountain of knowledge that really doesn't need to be shared, but she does anyway.
Family: Father: David Henry Applewhite
Mother: Helen Clare Applewhite
Brother: Edmund "Eddie" Charles Applewhite (named from Edmund Hillary and Charles ****ens)
Sister: Margaret "Maggie" Emily Applewhite (named after Margaret Chase Smith and Emily ****enson)</SIZE></SIZE>
She had her own style her own rules
She played along like it was usual

Pets: A horse named Mr Darcy, a cat named Captain Wentworth and a dog named Colonel Brandon
School: Hogwarts New Zealand
Blood Status: Half Blood
Heritage: English
Interests or Hobbies: Amy is really into books and not much else.
Strengths: She knows a lot about History and Classical Literature. Can figure out all sorts of riddles.
Weaknesses: Clumsy and really shy.</SIZE></SIZE>
Nobody really even knew her name
</COLOR>
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i>Her life was one big game

Describe your character in five words: Shy, soft spoken, smart, book worm, clumsy.
Best school subjects: --
Worst school subjects: --
Current Job: Student
Plans for the future: --
Patronus: --
Patronus memory: --
Boggart: --
Animagus: --
<i>
</i>​

<COLOR color="#000">She got her head in the clouds
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i>Sharada, Sharada

</SIZE>
<FONT font="verdana">Now hear this kiddies. This template is created by me with thanks to Tenilee. No touchy or I break you... Kay Oh , oh and song lyrics are "Sharada" by Skye Sweetam.​
<i>
</i><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

Users who are viewing this thread

Back