OOC First Name
Dan
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Unyielding Vine Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Although usually one for a party the scene inside the lodge was getting too crowded for Lucas so he decided to head outside with Evelyn so they could talk. Her reaction to him being newly single had been calm and while Lucas had been hoping for something better he new a girl like Evelyn wasn't going to fall at his feet just because he was available. She had put it out there to fight for him a few months ago and now he knew he needed to do the same. "Glad I could get you alone," He said after leading her by the hand outside. There was a slight chill to the air by nothing he couldn't handle so he slipped out of his jacket and rested it on Evelyn's shoulders.

"Okay so like I said in there Zoe and I broke up, its been a little while now so I don't want you to think this is some kind of rebound thing okay?" It was important to Lucas that Evelyn knew he was serious and wasn't just using her as a stepping stone on some kind of post breakup free for all. Evelyn knew him well, she knew how he'd always been with girls. "Ever since the dance and what you said I haven't stopped thinking about you, I thought I was happy with Zoe but that just wasn't right for either of us, maybe on some level I was trying to punish you for rejecting me all those years ago? But I don't know, what matters is that I want this Evelyn, you, us, I want to give us a chance, I like you, I always have,"

The blonde wanted to hold back herself. She could fall easily in Lucas his arms. But she was not the regular girl that Lucas could just win over. And she figured he would know that by now. It was getting really crowded so if they had a talk it would be nice to do it someone more quiet. It seemed that Aaron and Anabelle wanted the same and the blonde thought it was nice for them. Anabelle was a pretty girl and she thought her friend Aaron deserved someone good. Lucas acted like the charmer he always had been. It was kind of weird that Lucas talked this way again to her. It were so many long years that they didn't have a normal conversation anymore. She smiled shortly as Lucas put his jacket on her shoulders. '' Thanks. It really doesn't match with the outfit but.. thanks. '' the blonde said a bit joking. Whenever the blonde got a bit nervous, which wasn't a lot she started to make jokes out of anything. But it was a fact that her outfit was't complete now. But that wasn't the most important thing right now. She listened as Lucas talked about him and Zoe. Honestly Evelyn had always a feeling that Lucas would come for her. She was confident and that was why she was so hurt when he rejected her. She never had been second place in her life. He and Zoe actually broke up and Evelyn wouldn't lie to the fact she was glad with that. Zoe was a nicer person that her twin for sure, but she still was Zenia he twin. And thanks to Zenia she lost her badge. A rebound thing seem to be something for Lucas, he knew him longer than today. But she was not that material. She actually believed Lucas as he said that. He knew her longer than today so if he tried such kind of trick, she would never forgive him if this wasn't true what he told her.

When Lucas continued the blonde felt like a child in a candyshop. She wanted to scream out of happiness but she wanted to behave herself too. It did make sense if he tried to punish her for her rejection a few years ago. But they were so young than. When Lucas said he had liked her always she started to smile. She let him finish and than let it process to her mind. Perhaps they were even now. He had hurt her and she had hurt him all those years ago. '' I better not be a rebound thing indeed. But I believe you Luc.'' the blonde started off. '' You suprised me for turning me down and for ignoring me all that time. Even when you dated Merrill. But now I know how a rejection feels. It makes you do stuff you aren't proud of. I've been searching for an explanation why you wouldn't want to talk to me all those years. You really have hurt me. And I just wish we could remain friends than. I've been missing you so much. But you acting this way and turning me down being a punishment for me seems like the best explanation so far. Although I wished it would had gone different.'' But now friends wasn't possible anymore. Evelyn never felt that feeling before, not even with Noah. She liked Noah a lot still. But what she felt for Lucas was just special and new. The fact that she wanted to let him know that she wasn't happy with how he acted, was something that Evelyn needed to do. She could just say okay let's forget the past and go on, but she was not so easily to win over. '' But I just felt that you would find your way back to me. I'm glad you feel that way. I really would like to give us a chance too. I like you too, you are someone special for me. '' The blonde decided she could just follow her emotions now and the charmer had really charmed her and she didn't even mind anymore. The blonde put her hand on Lucas his cheek and kissed him. This was something she had dreamed off since she realised her feelings for Lucas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back