Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
Hey everyone!

as some of you may have noticed, I am much slower than I was and I understood that I have to make an absence post. I am quite alright but my mare has developed separation anxiety and I'm starting school in less than a week, so I am not sure if I will be able to be around as much as i was. This all wouldn't be a problem if i wasn't going to learn in real life as Latvia had decided to send students over twelve to school, instead of leaving online, so that also means that I won't get a chance to be in the lessons and do posts. Tho I will still post and do everything, it just may take me some longer time than it usually would. However, if anything, it's easier to get me on discord! Can't wait to be back and love you all! ♥️

Good luck and stay safe! (And maybe send us pics of your horse too :r)

Thank youuu!!!

Your wish my command, here my baby is:

df83860975a105f32e12000f024279c10d2833c4.jpg
9d61114bacbe6f9113816b76ac8ffe9b9898274d.jpg

Her name is Mein Kampf (she was born on the day when that book was republished) but we usually call her Kraļa and she's only five years old and in the work of being broken in. The most careful and fast learning kiddo I have ever worked with, especially with her being really small height and that's a fact that all small horses are little devils. Tho, she has developed some weird tendence to kick all the dogs and some of the other horses, that's something we are working on too. And also, she's almost the only American Trotter in Latvia and to be honest, she already owns my heart and we are getting ready for competition season next year, crossing my fingers to stay alive:D

Best ot luck with school. Stay safe.
Aww Kesha is beautiful. Best of luck with her as well.
take your time we all know real life comes first.

Take the time you need :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back