Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Iris)
Wand
Firm ten-inch Ebony with a Meteorite dust core
Once again Rose had a yellow rose for Sully. She sighed, going over to the Gryffindor table and dropping her hand hard on the table in front of him. "Sully!" She held out the yellow blossom. "I have a rose for you." She gave a weak smile. "You know, a rose by Rose," She tried lamely joking.

Rose day was always a fun day, even if Sully hadn't signed up for deliveries this year. The Great Hall was already a mess of deliveries and Sully had mostly forgotten about his food in favour of watching the chaos. He was taken by surprise when Rose Lockwood appeared out of nowhere, rose in hand for him and beamed at her. "Ayy, you got me again? Ta, must be fate," He said, taking the rose. "Is that why you signed up, cause your name?"

Rose rolled her eyes. "I don't believe in fate," She murmured, moving to sit with him. "No, I signed up because I'm terrible at talking to people," She told him, sliding the yellow flower and its note across the table.

Sully,

We should catch up sometime. Happy Valentines!

Alexis

"It'd be funnier if you signed up because of your name," Sully said matter-of-factly, before shaking his head fondly when he saw the rose was from Alexis. It'd be pretty sad when she left at the end of this year, he'd enjoyed teasing her. "So are you getting any better at talking then?" Sully asked Rose as she sat down next to him, looking at her with amusement. Sully hadn't found his rose deliveries in previous years really resulted in much talking, but then again Sully also didn't typically struggle with it either.

Rose gave a half hearted smile. "I've been told my sense of humor is...lacking," She offered dryly. She shrugged at his question. "Not really. I haven't dealt with any snobby kids either, though, so that's better I guess." She scrunched her nose, remembering dealing with the prissy pink blond last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back