OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
The semester was almost coming to an end and Molly couldn't believe how far into the semester they were in. Molly had tried to focus on her studies this year, even though she wasn't the best at them. Focusing on her studies slightly more meant that she spent a little less time with her cat, Gumdrop. She loved that cat very much and would do anything for Gumdrop. Molly felt a little guilty for not spending much time with her cat.

The Hufflepuff decided she wanted to spend some time with Gumdrop, excited to see Gumdrop in her usual spot on Molly's bed, but Molly noticed that Gumdrop wasn't there. The Hufflepuff frowned and decided to look everywhere in the dorm room and the common room, but discreetly so her brother didn't see her looking for her supposed lost cat. She became very worried when she couldn't seem to find Gumdrop and quickly made her way to the student lounge to see if her cat had wandered in there. "Gumdrop? Gumdroppp" Molly whispered around the room, looking under and around tables and chairs to see if she could spot her companion.

Rose found herself in the student dorm once again trying to find the right information about becoming an animagus. Most books were incredibly vague and spoke about various rituals that had to be done. Rose made some notes, but suddenly heard someone whispering around her. Since the word she heard was gumdrop she hoped it was wasn't a student that was missing. That would be an awful name for a person. The name did suit animals more, maybe someone named their owl or toad gumdrop.

She hadn't seen anything out of the ordinary, but she was so sucked into the books that she barely had seen anything at all. Rose her brain was overloaded anyway and she still was a prefect so she kind of had to help. ''Hey, did you lose your pet?'' Rose asked the girl that was searching for gumdrop. ''Do you need help with searching?'' Rose added to her first sentence.

Ellie hadn't been one for social interactions while at school, that was mostly as the first few years she focused on her own studies and found most of her classmates not to par with her friend back home. As time went on she realized why she often found herself bored and sitting in the library reading was because she didn't spend time with anyone. So when studying for charms she saw Molly Burke walking around asking for gumdrops while under desks she wondered if this was her chance to make a friend. She already thought Molly was maybe a little too perky for her personal taste, but someone so smiley couldn't really be that bad could they? Sighing she got up and headed over after packing up her belongings hearing an older student ask if she had lost her pet. Ellie wondered what kind of pet Molly would have, hoping it wasn't a snake or spider or worse a rat. "Molly are you okay? I heard you asking for gumpdrop," she said kind of pretending she knew who this gumdrop was and that it wasn't just a sweet treat. She hoped the girl would at least recognize her as they shared basically all their classes that semester, at least the ones Ellie was taking.

Molly became more concerned when she still couldn't find her cat anywhere. Maybe she hurt Gumdrop's feelings so much that her favourite companion didn't want to see her. But Molly was determined to find Gumdrop. She looked around different parts of the student lounge, looking underneath the couches to see if Gumdrop could be there. She then heard a voice of an older student and whipped her head around. She nodded nervously and sadly at the older student's question, who she recognised was her house's prefect. "Y-yeah. Gumdrop, my cat. I haven't seen her for a bit. I dunno, where she could've disappeared off to" Molly, says with a slight shrug. The Student Lounge was one of her cat's favourite places, so she hoped she would be here somewhere. The Hufflepuff nodded at the older girl's question. "I-if you could, that would be nice," Molly says with a small smile, trying her best not to cry.

Molly then went back to look around the room again, slowly becoming more miserable by the second, until she heard another voice. She noticed it was Ellie. Molly didn't really know Ellie. Only that she was in a few of her classes. "Yeah. Gumdrop. I can't find my cat" Molly says sadly, she really hoped to not tell Nolan this because she wasn't ready for his annoying "told you so" lectures.

Rose smiled ''Well cats seem to have a life of their own, my cat spend a week at the Gryffindor dorm because someone thought it was a stray.'' Rose said 'Maybe it smelled something and wandered of'' Rose looked around ''Did you try to lure it with treats?'' Rose asked the younger Hufflepuff.

''Where did you last see her?'' Rose asked ''I am Rose by the way, sorry I forgot to introduce myself.'' Her face turning slightly red. Soon another girl chimed in to help with the search.

Ellie listened to Molly talk about gumdrop who was a cat and then this older student talked about how cats had a mind of their own. She did wonder how Molly thought it was going to be possible to find her cat in such a big school. She thought about how she wasn't sure what cats liked to do or not so the young girl knew she would not be much help in this endeavor. "Oh, maybe he would have to a place where there are rodents? Maybe outside near the greenhouse or something," Ellie said, not really certain but with doors being opened and closed it wouldn't be hard she thought for a cat to make it outside.

Molly got more and more worried by the second when she didn't have an idea of where her cat was. She felt really bad for not spending time with her cat and was more focused on her upcoming studies. The Hufflepuff fiddled with her hands nervously as she listened to the older student explained about cats and having minds of their own. She sort of relaxed a little, though she was still nervous about looking for her cat. Molly nodded her head at the girl's question. "Yeah... I tried to do that back in the common room when I was looking for her there" Molly says with a small sniffle. She had lots of scenarios in her head and she was getting sadder and sadder about Gumdrop. Molly smiled a little when the older girl introduced herself. "Hi, my name is Molly," Molly says with a sad smile as well as waving sadly, not being her usual perky self. She then turned to her classmate Ellie and listened. She shook her head a little had the suggestion. "No, I don't think so... she doesn't usually hang around there. She's usually outside" Molly says with a small frown. Though it could be a possibility. She didn't know what to do.

Rose usually had some in her backpack so she could feed the random cats that were laying around the castle. Or hers when Luna decided to run away from the dorm to explore the castle. Luna barely ever left the Hufflepuff common room. She either ran around there or slept on her bed in the dorms. ''We will get her back, I am sure'' Rose was no sure if you could summon a cat with spells and she wasn't sure if she wanted to use magic on animals, so they had to search by the normal way. ''Maybe Gumdrop ran towards the kitchens, they usually prepare fish around this time.'' Rose had no clue were to start, normally cats just returned themselves. ''You can always wait for Gumdrop to return, cats know their ways.'' She smiled softly to reassure Molly.

Ellie wasn't too sure where a cat would wander off to. Molly did seem pretty upset about the cat being missing, which was new for Ellie as her classmate always seemed so cheerful. It was almost a relief to hear that Molly wasn't actually always happy all the time. The young Ravenclaw felt a little better about the happy Hufflepuff now. "The kitchens! That's a great idea! Does your cat like to eat? I've seen some pretty chubby cats around the castle who love table scraps. It's almost like they are part-dog," Ellie said trying to sound positive even though she wasn't really sure where the kitchens were herself so how would a cat know? But at this point Ellie was determined that Molly should be a friend and what better way to become friends by finding her cat together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back