Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
giphy.gif

❄️ BARON CORELLI ❄️
A second-year Durmstrang with an unknown twin brother studying in Hogwarts New Zealand. He is dubbed as Ice Prince because of his achievements in ice skating. He has been a champion ever since he was six. He is arrogant, sly and a flirt at his age. He had no knowledge of the magical world until he showed signs of it. Because of this, he started asking questions about his father and the other world his mother knew all along. Baron felt betrayed and slowly drifted away from his mother. He still excels in his ice skating and has been competing ever since. After winning an ice skating competition in Italy over his school break in Durmstrang, he found out from his classmates that a witch who shared his last name was a famous Quidditch player and a graduate from a different wizarding school.
What I need for him is friends, people who could probably know Danielle Corelli, Harpies Keeper. Potential enemies will work as well. It would even be better if he would meet people who also went to Hogwarts New Zealand as this could play an important part once the twin drama happens. He needs anything and everything since I try to just let things happen and not exactly plan the end.
tumblr_inline_otnunu0oM71rifr4k_540.gif

🎨 ARINNA DESAI 🎨
A fourth-year Ravenclaw, she is the sister of Ari Desai who graduated in HNZ two years ago. She is bubbly, adventurous and sort of a rebel. She adores her brother so much that she is willing to follow in his footsteps and try to excel in her studies too. She seemed to be a free spirit and is not afraid to speak what is on her mind.
She needs all of everything. Friends, enemies, relationships and a final. I haven’t developed her yet and would love to explore her from now.
tumblr_odve8zMcq61ugb24jo2_540.gif
💘 CASSIOPEIA SPARKES and ATKIN GRAYVESON 💘
My sixth year Slytherin and Gryffindor respectively.
Cassi was a transfer from Beauxbatons. Shy, quiet and a bookworm, Cassi has started to explore and reach out to others. She had found close friendship with Atkin Grayveson. The young Gryffindor was known to be one of the well-liked and good looking students. He is best friends with Lucca De Niro and dating Aliviah Waldorf. He had become quite close to Cassi that other students think that there was something going on between the two. Something more than friendship.
A bit more of everything would work for both of them. More friends for Cassi and potential admirers. She already has a final but it would be wonderful if there was more in between to develop her more.

The same goes for Atkin. Potential admirers that would still show interest in him despite his relationship with Aliviah.

Hi Arle! I have Taehyun here for Baron, who is a 3rd year Durmstrang! I haven't played with him much, so I am still figuring him out. However, he is a person that likes structure and order. However, this doesn't mean that he will always follow the rules. He finds himself always getting into trouble for not performing at his best in school. However, he studies a lot and is trying to do better. I don't know what I have in mind for these two, but they may not get along, but I am not sure. xD

Hi Arle! I have Taehyun here for Baron, who is a 3rd year Durmstrang! I haven't played with him much, so I am still figuring him out. However, he is a person that likes structure and order. However, this doesn't mean that he will always follow the rules. He finds himself always getting into trouble for not performing at his best in school. However, he studies a lot and is trying to do better. I don't know what I have in mind for these two, but they may not get along, but I am not sure. xD
Taehyun x Baron: This is great. I guess they can clash since they are quite opposite or they could be frenemies too since they are both achievers. What do you think?

Taehyun x Baron: This is great. I guess they can clash since they are quite opposite or they could be frenemies too since they are both achievers. What do you think?
I think frenemies sounds good! Did you want to start something for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back