Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
This was her first year of Rose Delivery and so far Penny was happy to be helping and was looking forward to seeing the receivers reactions, the good and bad ones to be honest. She held a small bunch of roses in her hands, she read the first receipicants name and went about looking for her with only one piece of information, they were in Gryffindor! She went to that table in the Great Hall and called their name "Hey I'm looking for Aisa Hunter. Aisa Hunter, has anyone seen her?" She waited for an answer or to be pointed in the right direction by a helpful Gryffindor.

Aisa had received more roses than she had expected, even a pink one. The girl had placed them in her bag, not wanting to draw too much attention to herself. But as she went on eating, she heard her name be called again. She looked up, seeing another young girl. She wondered if more young students had signed up this year, or if she was just getting older. "I'm Aisa." She said, holding up her hand briefly.

"Hi Aisa!" Penny replied, stopping beside her. "I have a rose for you." She quickly flicked through the roses she had and passed the older student a yellow rose and the note that had been included with it.

Aisa,
Thank you for all of the work you put into accio over this year! It would not be possible without you.
Vader

The fact that the girl had a rose wasn't a surprise, and Aisa forced a smile before accepting it. "Thanks." She told her, taking the yellow rose from the young girl. She read the note, which was nice. It was sweet of Vader to send one to everyone in Accio, though not entirely necessary. She knew he appreciated their work already. She folded the note and placed the rose on the Gryffindor table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back