Lauren
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
</U>
Aaron [sub]Briar[/sub] Walden
<i>
</i>

Full Name:
Aaron: Ah-ron. Masculine. Hebrew origin, means High Mountain or Exalted.
Briar: Bry-ah. Unisex. English. Means thorny plant.
Walden: Wall-den Masculine. Anglo Saxon origins, old english word for foreigner and valley.

Date of Birth:
19th November 2030

Starsign:
Scorpio The scorpion, water sign, ruled by pluto.
Scorpio is the astrology sign of extremes and intensity. Scorpios are very deep, intense people, there is always more then meets the eye. They present a cool, detached and unemotional air to the world yet lying underneath is tremendous power, extreme strength, intense passion and a strong will and a persistent drive. They always want to know why, where and any other possible detail they can possibly know. Scorpio's are very weary of the games that other people try to play and they are very aware of it. Scorpios tend to dominate and control anyone that lets them, or anyone that they find weak. The person that a Scorpio respects and holds close to them is treated with amazing kindness, loyalty and generosity. On the outside, a Scorpio has great secretiveness and mystery. This magnetically draws people to them. They are known to be controlling and too ambitious but only because they need control for this makes them feel safe.

Current Age:

Blood Status:
Half Blood.

Area of Residence:
Christchurch, NZ. Originally, Hertfordshire, England.

Basic Appearance:
[ul]
[li]Dark, long hair.</LI>
[li]5"
[li]Deep Brown eyes
[/li][/ul]

Personality:
[ul]
<LI>[li]Typical middle child.
[li]Craves attention[li]Mischievous[li]Rule-breaker
[li]Boundary tester[li]Get away with as little work as possible.[li]Negative[li]Cold
[li]Emotionally Unavailable [li]Independent[li]Observant[/li][/ul] 

Wand:Knotted 11 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Unicorn Hair Core

Length: A fairly average length for a wand, not at all uncommon or very special.
Style: The knots of this wand's original wood remain clearly visible - earthy, this style of wand is perhaps most traditional and closest to nature.
Wood: 'You will never fool the Cedar carrier' - weilders of a Cedar wand have great strength of character and excellent perception of the motives of others.
Core: The animal is known for its healing qualities and unbridled beauty, so it is no surprise that wands with unicorn hair are particularly successful at performing healing spells. Wands with this core bond with their first caster, making wands with this core not good as hand-me-downs. These wands are useful with charms and transfigurations.
Flexibility: Sturdy: A solid wand for any witch or wizard - easy to use, and highly dependable.

Interests or Hobbies:
- What your character likes to do, and why?
- If your character has a favourite book, or song, put that here too.

Strengths:
- List some of your characters strengths.

Weaknesses:
- List some of your characters weaknesses and flaws.

Describe your character in three words:
Independent, Strong and Observant.

Favourite place to be:
- This can be anywhere. Also state why.

Friends:
- If un-sorted, will they be missed at Hogwarts?

</COLOR>
Family:
<i>
</i>
ledad.gif

Charles (Charlie) Walden
Father: 38, Muggle, Farmer.
kmmom.jpg

Nancy Walden
Mother: 36, Half blood, Part Time Farmer
(previously worked for the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures
back in England as a Magizoologist)

Maddie-3_zpsl7e94zyn_1.gif

Madeline (Maddie) Walden
Sister: 12, Halfblood, Gryffindor student.
jbf.png

Leila Walden
Sister: 7, Halfblood.
bt.png

Benjamin (Benji) Walden
Brother: 5, Halfblood.

</B>
History
<i>
</i>

Heritage:
British

<B><U>Hogwarts
<i>
</i>

<COLOR color="#000">Hogwarts House:
- If un-sorted, which house does your character wish to attend, and why?

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
- If a student or un-sorted, what do you hope to achieve in your time at Hogwarts?
- Any thoughts on joining the Quidditch team? If so, why; and if not, why?
- How will you settle in to starting Hogwarts?

Best school subjects:
- If un-sorted, which subjects do you feel will be your characters favourites, and why?

Worst school subjects:
- If un-sorted, which subjects do you feel will be your characters worst, and why?

Plans for your future:
- If a student or un-sorted, what are your characters plans whilst at Hogwarts, or for after Hogwarts, and why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back