Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Lizzie didn't know where to begin looking for her next few rose deliveries, but she figured it was too nice a day for everyone to be indoors. Making her way out onto the lawn, Lizzie almost immediately spotted one of the people she was looking for and hurried over, grinning broadly. "Hi! You're Elysia Styx, right?"

Elysia was only outside because she was seeing her brother practice Quidditch for a few, and was on her way back indoors with a pile of books in her hands. That was when someone stopped her, knowing her name. Elysia looked the girl up and down. Definitely did not know her. "I am. Why?" Elysia didn't know that this was the day that roses were being delivered.

Lizzie smiled brightly, relieved that her good memory for names and faces hadn't failed her. "Hi! I've got a special rose delivery just for you!" She said cheerfully, holding out the bright yellow rose and its attached card for the girl.
Ely,

We kitty,
Be my kitty,
lovely kitty.

Pina.

Elysia gently took the card and the rose from the girl's hand, and looked over the card. Of course, it was from Agrippina. The only thing bad about her right now was that she was into her twin. She did hope that Lestat didn't screw anything up. Agrippina meant a lot to her. Her silvery green eyes looked to the Gryffindor once more and a very small smile touched those lips of hers. It might have been a trick of the eye, however. "Thank you, Gryffindor."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back