Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Sturdy Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
A year of training went by as the Ravenclaw prefect attempted to become a Legilimens. The only issue was that he was sorely regretting ever asking his grandfather to help train him during school. Viktor should have asked Professor Burke, since she was not only dating Professor Styx, but perhaps take it a little easier on him. Viktor rested, his back hunched against the chair as the edges around his face glistened with sweat. This was the fifth time alone that Professor Styx broke into his mind, yet with no successful attempts of his own. He wasn’t trying to learn how to block. Occlumency meant nothing to him right now. He had his own motives for learning to read minds, ever since he was betrayed. “Have you forgotten yet that I’m not here to learn to block you?” Viktor glared up at his professor, his relative, and ultimately, the one that ruled the family.

Training someone to read minds was an additional task for the Professor, but when it came to teaching his own relative and direct descendant, perhaps Kalif was enjoying this a little too much. He smirked a bit at Viktor’s response. Of course he had not forgotten. Kalif leaned back against his desk, and gestured with his hand, “I am showing you how easy it is to break into a mind. Without experiencing it to the fullest extent, you will never understand how it truly works.” During the first half of the semester, he had sent Viktor to research, learn, and write countless essays about Legilimency. “If you would like to try against my mind, you may. I’ll make it easier for you. I won’t even attempt to block you.”

Of course, Professor Styx, Kalif, grandfather, would mock him so easily. Viktor narrowed his eyes, then wondered if this was a test. Perhaps, anger might be a good fuel to power the spell? Knowing that Professor Styx would not block him, or even attempt, brought some confidence to the Ravenclaw prefect. Viktor stood up from the chair, and pointed his wand at the older professor. He managed the spell, and finally, finally, got something. It was not clear, but the more Viktor focused, the more he managed to understand it. Of course, immediately, the spell ended. Viktor sat back down and held his head. That hurt a bit much. But, it was progress at least. “I think I am done here, professor.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back