Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
boys <3
Wand
Straight 12" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Valeria twirled happily as she made her way to the outdoors, she'd first gone to Hufflepuff to look for this boy, but she'd been told he'd been last seen outside, so Val had made her way out, loving the warmth of the linger summer air and the way her dress moved when she twirled. The problem with finding someone outside was that she needed to ask so many people about if they were the right person. "Linden Cullen?" she asked the next person before having to move on, he was out here somewhere for sure!

Yellow rose for Linden Cullen

Linden had been wandering around delivering roses all day and he was glad that the nice weather was meaning a lot of people were outside. He was just crossing the lawn wondering about his rose from cass and what he was meant to do with a red rose not from his boyfriend when he heard his name. A girl was asking a group of students after him. He walked towards her. hello were you looking for me? he asked. He wasn’t sure if he was someone recognisable or not.

Valeria spotted the boy approach her and she gave a little he was cute, in an older boy totally too old for her way. "I am yeah, hi, I'm Valeria," she greeted before taking out the yellow rose and the note that went with it. "And I have a rose for you," she said to him holding them both out.

You're still the best keeper. I miss you in practices.
Blair

Linden smiled as the younger girl introduced herself. "Hey Valeria nice to meet you" he said. glad that she had introduced herself as he would not have known her otherwise. and it was nice to at least know the names of those putting effort into delivering your roses. when she said that she had a rose for him he smiled a little nervously. hoping it would be a yellow or from Lucas. he couldn't handle any other reds not from his boyfriend today. he felt his shoulders relax slightly as a yellow rose was handed to him. and smiled. "Thank you. how are your deliveries going?" he asked as he read the note. a smile threading its way onto his lips. it was from Blair saying that she enjoyed being on the team with him and missed him being the keeper. it was sweet. while he had come to terms with what had happened with the quidditch team. and wasn't even mad at Connor any more he still had niggling doubts as to if Connor was right and he was bad for the team or that the rest of the players thought the same. so it was reassuring to know that at least some of them had appreciated him and his encouraging tips.

Valeria smiled at the hufflepuff, "You too Linden," she had certainly met more people and made more friends than she had ever thought that she would from just delivering some roses to people. She watched his expression and it seemed almost nervous about getting a rose. "They're going good, I'm enjoying meeting people and making new friends," she told him. "Will you be delivering roses, or only in receipt of them?"

Linden nodded as Valeria said that she was enjoying meeting people and making friends. He chuckled as she asked if he was delivering roses. He lofted the roses he was carrying to show her I am not that popular. I still have a few to deliver. he said. His red rose mixed among the ones to be delivered. do you have many more to deliver? he asked.

Valeria gave a little shake of her head, "Come on, you're a cutie!" she told the older boy. He wasn't her type, but he was cute. She held up her basket and counted up "Just a couple," she told him. "It's going to be fun to see what other friends I can make,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back