Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Confused Bisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Acacia Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Marc was walking back to the garden, wanting to feel the nice weather on his skin. He wasn't allowed to out this much when he was back at home, so he had to make up all the lost time of being out with the sun. He was carrying his guitar with him, trying to become small so the wasn't stared at too much. Sitting on the ground by the tree, he leaned back against the tree and started tuning the strings. After the tone was alright, he started strumming a familiar song that he almost always played when he was at church.

September in New Zealand meant that it was Spring, and even though it was still chilly, the sun was out, which meant Sebastian was out as well. He wasn't allowed to climb as many trees as he would have liked to at home, as it usually meant he was damaging and tearing his clothes, getting bruises and cuts, and covered in dirt. But, his momma wasn't here! So he could climb as many trees as he wanted to. There was one tree in particular that looked a bit difficult to climb, so Seb knew he had to conquer it. After slipping and crashing a few times, he had finally managed to get up to the top before he brushed some of the dirt off of himself. He loved being at the top. He could see so far from here! The tree wasn't as tall as some of the ones in the Forbidden Forest, but he doubted he'd ever be allowed to climb those ones.
Slowly making his way down again, Seb heard music playing underneath him. Instruments had always intrigued Seb, but he had never gotten around to learning one, or even asking his momma if he could. But being able to play guitar was so cool. Hanging his knees around a branch, Seb let his body hang down, upside down to see who it was, playing guitar under his tree. "Hey! You're the guitar dude from the dorm!"

Marc screamed when a boy suddenly hung upside down right beside him. He tried make himself curl up into the tree, but had a hard time because of his guitar on his lap. Breathing heavily, he calmed himself down as he recognized his roommate. His eyes were wide open, staring at smiling face of the other boy.

"I- Yes- Hi," Marc stuttered out, caressing his chest to still his beating heart.

A scream was not what Sebastian was expecting, and he screamed in return, his legs giving way and himself falling to the ground. He let out a laugh, rubbing his head as he looked at the other boy. "Mate. Sorry." Seb managed to get out through his laughter. Still nursing his head, Seb sat up, and gave the boy a grin. "Did not mean to jump you out of your skin like that."

Marc flinched forward when the boy fell from the tree, as if he was going to catch him. He just stared incredulously at his roommate, not believing he was still laughing and smiling after he fell from a tree. He uncurled himself from the tree, once more getting comfortable in his place. It was harder while there's somebody was around, he thought, feeling a bit awkward and tense.
"I-It's alright," Marc said, trying so smile but still so spooked.

"Mate, sorry for scaring you." Seb said again, noticing how uncomfortable the boy seemed. "I promise I'm not always hanging in trees." He said, offering a grin. "I'm Seb, in case you - you know, forgot." Seb said, offering his hand to Marc - he remembered his name - he was the cool kid with the guitar!

Marc softened at how concerned Seb looked, and relaxed. There was nothing that was going to hurt him, he thought to himself. "It's really alright.. Just don't do that again.." He said, with a small smile. He took the other boy's hand awkwardly, not really used to doing handshakes since it wasn't a common thing to do in the Philippines. "I'm Marc."

Seb was glad to see the other Hufflepuff boy relax a little, and he nodded his head, swearing that he wouldn't fall from a tree in front of him again. He wasn't sure exactly how he was going to keep that promise, but the kid seemed like he spooked easily, and Seb never wanted to be the reason for the spook again! He smiled as the boy shook his hand, even if it were a bit awkward. Seb didn't see many children shaking hands but knew his mom would be proud of his politeness. "I'm Sebastian! Well, just Seb if you like. What song were you playing?"

"It's a song that I play often at my church," Marc said shyly, fidgeting with the strings of his guitar. Seb seemed like a nice boy; A bit innocent, he thought, but nice. He's glad that all the people he had met were nice. "Do you.. Do you know how to play?" He asked, offering his guitar to the other boy.

Seb nodded his head when the boy explained the song. He hadn't heard much about churches before, but if they had music like that, they weren't as bad as he thought they could be. However, when the boy offered his guitar, Seb put his hands in front of him to stop it from falling onto his lap. "Nope, I think it's amazing, but I just fell out of a tree, so imagine what I would do if I tried to hold a guitar." He laughed, but not wanting to damage something so special..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back