Caelan Maxwell

𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓽🎨ᴍᴏꜱᴀɪᴄ ᴀʀᴛɪꜱᴛ

OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
I am leaving this open to anyone who wants to try. It has been a while since I posted requests. :teehee:

Character Name: Noelle Maxwell

Face Claim: Callum Turner
Theme: dark blues and whites or anything that fits
Text: “Noelle Maxwell” “As your journey goes on, you’re continuously learning from everyone.”

Character Name: Caelan Maxwell

Face Claim: William Moseley
Theme: more like calligraphy and/or stained glass mosaic
Text: “Caelan Maxwell” “I try to listen as much.”

Character Name: Philip Maxwell
Face Claim: Chris Wood
Theme: something lost yet hopeful
Text:”Philip Maxwell” “Lost and yet to find my way.”

Last edited:
QNT3SqN.jpg

I didn't know if you would like the path thing or not...

iHsEpIf.jpg

I hope you like it and it's similar to what you were looking for...🙈
This is really good, thank you for the effort, it's just not quite what I had in mind, maybe more of the candid images to reflect the 'lost' part but with a hopeful color scheme instead.

I tried a few for Noelle :)
If they are not what you are looking for or you need anything edited, I truly will not be offended in any way! I just thought I would give it a shot since it's been awhile since I tried to do some graphics on photoshop.

LgP5y8Y.png

vBOiUPr.png

Wh1neqn.png

gP6Dj6k.png

This is really good, thank you for the effort, it's just not quite what I had in mind, maybe more of the candid images to reflect the 'lost' part but with a hopeful color scheme instead.
Okay, I will have a second look at that for you... I hope you don't mind waiting until the weekend because I have to prioritise uni over this... But I will edit it for you asap

I tried a few for Noelle :)
If they are not what you are looking for or you need anything edited, I truly will not be offended in any way! I just thought I would give it a shot since it's been awhile since I tried to do some graphics on photoshop.

LgP5y8Y.png

vBOiUPr.png

Wh1neqn.png

gP6Dj6k.png
Heyyy

I actually like the first one. Can we try this font for the name? And this for the quote? Or vice versa?

@Noelle Maxwell

Of course! The first one was my favourite as well :) I tried to give a few options using both of the fonts. The Almara font did not have an apostrophe so I changed the quote a little from "you're" to "you are" on a few of the options.

rpCcKtz.png

rpCcKtz.png

zfjG56m.png

EPyXt5O.png

@Noelle Maxwell

Of course! The first one was my favourite as well :) I tried to give a few options using both of the fonts. The Almara font did not have an apostrophe so I changed the quote a little from "you're" to "you are" on a few of the options.

rpCcKtz.png

rpCcKtz.png

zfjG56m.png

EPyXt5O.png
The third one is perfect as you can see I have already changed the signature in the profile. Thank you so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back