Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Flavio) (Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Kauri's basket had been mostly yellow, only one special red rose standing out among the rest. He had saved it for last, wanting to make it a special delivery. He made sure he was one of the first people out of the Great Hall after lunch, standing outside with his near-empty basket and calling out to every Ravenclaw girl he saw. "Zara? Zara Cohen-Knight? Delivery for Zara Cohen-Knight!"

Zara felt a bit strange thinking about Valentine's Day when her relationship was fake and her other friendships were strained because she was different. Far different than anyone else and the girl couldn't bare to think about it more so she decided to pack her things and go to the lake to get a moment of piece when she had heard her name called. It was gauche and upsetting but she approached the boy and said, "Yes, that's me."

Kauri smiled, relieved that he had found the right person so quickly. "Hi! I've got a really special rose delivery for you!" He said happily, excited to see the reaction to his only red rose. He pulled it out of the basket carefully and handed it over to the girl, beaming excitedly. "Happy Valentines day!"
Z,
I'm here for you, whenever you're ready to talk.

Love you no matter what,
Lennon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back