A slow return

Professor Kalif Styx

transfig 5-7 † patriarch

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Hey guys,

Since my absence, work has immensely started to slow down. That is a great thing!
During some of my free time before, I was working on my lists and seeing about making some things a little more organized. I haven't done much else regarding HNZ at all.

Well, like I said, work has been slowing down so I likely won't be working 5/6 days anymore! I might be forced into a 5 day week but that's no big deal. I also have a 5 day weekend this weekend! While I plan on going out for a few days with the fiance (the drama hasn't lessened much but we are working stuff out cause apparently relationships aren't perfect or magical, but requires both parties to put forth 100% to make things work out). I won't go into further details on that, nor other issues (medical) that have come up.

However, great news! That means that you will be seeing me more than just lurking every now again. I'll be RPing! Um, the rps I left behind, I will be getting to them. If you want me to move on from them, let me know soon! I will be looking forward to finally getting caught up!
Oh, any sort of drama, people should link me so I can get caught up with other plots as well!

~ Kaitlyn

Welcome back Kaitlyn! :party:

Welcome back!

Yay! Welcome back! <3

Welcome back!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back