Kadi
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
(open after @Avaria Lockwood )

Poppy scanned the Great Hall looking for the next person on her list of deliveries. She had seen the older girl in the common room before but wasn't sure if she'd be able to find her in such a crowded place. She chewed on her bottom lip nervously and looked around. Eventually she found her and Poppy made her way past all the other people delivering and receiving roses. "Oh, are you Avaria?" Poppy asked, the blond girl at the table. She was a little out of breath from moving so quickly and bounced a little with excitement. "I believe this is for you!" she said and held up the single red rose.

Ava had no sooner than taken a bite of her lunch when someone came near her. She swallowed quickly, giggling and clapping her hands. "Yes! Thank you! You're a ravenclaw! What's your name?" She asked, taking the rose and taking a deep whiff. "Oohhh, it's so pretty, thank you!" She said again.

Poppy was having a great time delivery roses so far. "I am!" she said proudly. "My name Poppy, like the flower. Poppies are one of my father's favorite flowers. He studies flowers. And plants. He studies both of them, not just flowers. But just muggle plants, since he is a muggle." and before she knew it, she was rambling and felt her cheeks burn in embarrassment. "It's very nice to meet you." she added at the end. "Oh and here is the note that goes with it."
Helene,

I love you so much. Thanks for always being such a good friend. For looking after me, for helping me, for always being you. Thanks for being my bestest friend.

Vader

Ava giggled as the girl went on. "It's so nice to meet you Poppy! You should meet my cousins Lily and Rose." She thought that would be so much fun. "You could be a whole beautiful bouquet of friends!" She took the note then, giggling again as she read it. "Awwww this is so sweet thank you!" She slipped the note in her pocket and tucked the rose into Poppy's hair, behind her ear. "Here! A beautiful rose for a beautiful Poppy!" She giggled. "Now excuse me please, I need to go raid the Accio room and find my bestest friend ever to thank him,"

Poppy laughed at the suggestion of flower friends, and thought about Iris. It seemed she was already on her way to having friends who were all named after flowers, it was definitely a unique thing to have in common. "I'll have to keep my eye out for them!" she said earnestly. She froze for a moment as Avaria reached out and tucked the flower behind her ear. "Oh thank you!" She mumbled and felt her face get hot at the sudden attention. "Well have a good day!" she blurted out before running off to make more deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back