Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
Lyra was almost done delivering her flowers for Valentine's Day. She had one for a Gryffindor first year. She decided to catch her at the house table at dinner time. She thought she knew what the younger girl looked like. Lyra tapped on the girl's shoulder lightly. "Excuse me, but are you Evelyn Manning?" she asked in a friendly voice.

Evelyn was sitting at the Gryffindor House Table and as always chatting with few of her friends from the same house. This whole rose delivery thing was so amazing but she herself didn't send any. She liked to pick out her own gifts such as giftbags and a rose was just one rose. Right when she was in the middle of a conversation she felt somebody tapping on her shoulder and she looked behind her who was calling her name. The blonde saw a older student and smiled at her. It was her goal to get people to know her name, and this older student knew it, so that made her day completly good. '' Yes I am.'' she said full with confidence. '' Why do you want to know?'' The young Gryffindor was curious what this older student wanted from her. But it was sure exciting!

"I'm Lyra Potter, and I have a rose for you." she answered the question with a grin on her face. Lyra was really enjoying delivering roses so far. She pulled out a yellow rose and handed it to the girl with a note. "Here you go!" she said cheerfully.
Dear Evie,

You've become a great friend of mine this year and I hope we can become even closer! You're tons of fun and super cool and fashionable and stuff. I know you love roses as well, so I hope you get loads of them this year. If not we can always go back to the rosebush.

Love,
Zar

When the Yellow Rose dissapeared Evelyn smiled happily. '' Thanks Lyra! I love it.'' The blonde was wondering who it was from it could be from Lucas but he didn't seemed like the type that send roses already. She took the Rose from Lyra and looked at it. It smelled lovely, but her favorite roses were the pink and red ones, but they would also come in the future, she just knew it. When she looked at the rose she saw a note at it. When she opened the rose a big smile appeared on her face. It was from Zara, how very sweet! She was gonna thank her later, and perhaps give her something that she would really like.
'' So this was my Rose Delivery or do you've got tons of more for me?'' The blonde joked towards the older student.

"You're welcome, Evelyn." Lyra said, brightly. She was loving delivering roses and seeing how happy they made people. "That's the only rose I have for you, but I'm only one of the delivery people. You might still have more coming from other people! It will be a fun couple of days!" she said excitedly.
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back