Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
undefined
Wand
Bloodwood 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Selene had almost finished delivering her roses. she had three left in her basket, the two yellow ones were hers and the one pink one she had to deliver to a Ravenclaw boy. she was just entering the castle again and crossing the entrance hall when she saw Lizzie, one of the girls who had organised the whole thing with a basket still full of roses and looking like she had been busy all day. "Do you want me to take a few more I am almost done and the one I have left should be easy" she said. after a little bit of hesitation, Lizzie had given her three more roses two pink and a yellow. she was going to sit in the great hall and look for the people in the yearbook but it was so crowded with people giving and receiving roses, or gossiping about roses they had or hadn't got. she couldn't hear herself think instead she climbed the stairs to the student lounge, she would have gone to the library but didn't want to be there when her uncle received his rose. she took a seat on the sofa and pulled out the book. wishing she had thought to bring some water with her. it had been a long walk from the castle to the lake and the quidditch pitch and back. she pulled the yearbook out of her bag and looked up the names. the first on the list was a third year Hufflepuff. there was also a sixth-year Gryffindor and a Slytherin prefect. hmm. where would she look for her? she got up and was about to try and track down heliana to ask her to look in the Hufflepuff common room when she realised that she wasn't alone in the room, in fact the other girl sitting in there was just the person she had been about to look for. "Hello are you by any chance acacia Dunn? she asked. "If you are you have just saved me a great deal of looking" she said. hoping that she was right, or if the girl would be happy to check the Hufflepuff common room for her.

The Student Lounge was by far Acacia's favourite place in the school to just relax. She always met interesting people here, and it was a relief to feel surrounded by people. The hustle and bustle of today was making her a little sad, a small sinking feeling in her stomach that it was unlikely there were any roses coming her way today. Acacia was surprised then when a young girl carrying a rose approached her, smiling brightly. "Oh! I sure am!" Acacia said happily, setting her magazine aside at once. "Is that for me?"

Selene was glad when the girl seemed happy to help her and she was even happier when she found out that the girl infront of her was the girl she had the rose for. "Thank you for not being anywhere too far away, I would not want to have to walk to the lakefront again" she said. her legs were going to be getting tired by the end of the day. actually, all of her was. she would usually have a nap this time of the afternoon. as the girl asked if the rose was for her she nodded smiling her mismatched violet and grey eyes lighting up. "yes you got a yellow one. and it has a note" she said passing it to the girl.

Acacia, you're a good friend.

Maze

Users who are viewing this thread

Back