Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Rory<3
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Swishy Alder Wand with Mermaid Scale
The last rose delivery and Therese thought it was sad it was so soon over. She could deliver many more with this spirit. But this person was in her year she knew and a Ravenclaw and she was excited to meet the girl. She saw her with lessons and it seemed like nice company. It was a easy choice to go near the Great Hall she would definitly find the girl with the lunch at the Ravenclaw table. She knew how Phoebe looked so that wasn't hard to look for. As she made her way to the Ravenclaw table she saw the girl sitting next to some others and walked with a bright smile towards her. '' Hi Phoebe, I've got a lovely suprise for you!'' the brunette said happy to the girl. The Swedish couldn't help but be curious who send her this rose.

Phoebe was busy building a tower of different things on the table and didn't notice a Hufflepuff approaching her table. She was just trying to balance a spoon on top of the whole thing when she heard her name. She frowned and turned her head, her expression clearing when she saw the girl. She wasn't someone she disliked, so she would give the girl a chance. "What sort of surprise?" She asked her. She knew the other girl was in the same year as her, but not much else.

Therese was happy with the deliveries and she had some nice people already. She was curious at Phoebe who was in the same year as she was. She didn't had a change to talk to her before so this was lovely. When the girl asked her which suprise she had the brunette smiled and showed the rose. '' Here you go! It has a note to it.'' Therese said friendly to the girl and gave both to Phoebe.
</FONT>
Hey Phoebe

I really enjoyed that day we met at the lake. It was fun! You're a fun person to be around, I have to admit. But so am I right? Kidding. Here's to friendship.

From,
Matt
<FONT font="Georgia">

Phoebe hadn't expected to get a rose today, so her eyebrows raised slightly when it was offered to her. "Oh, a rose? Thanks." She said, taking it. She didn't know this girl, so she decided to ask her name. "What's your name? Which house are you in? Why are you delivering roses?" Her tendency to ask questions showed, as she was curious about this girl already. She finally opened the note and read it, tilting her head. She hadn't expected one from Matt, but it was nice. She hoped he hadn't expected one in return, she hadn't sent any at all. She hesitated. "Did you get any yourself?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back