Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
14 1/2 inch Flexible Ebony Wand with a Phoenix Core
Edward was almost finished with his deliveries and it had been surprisingly difficult even with a Sandwich Sign on as he had made his way throughout the school to make all of his deliveries. "Let's see, only a couple Roses left. This one's red!" Edward exclaimed as he walked into the entrance hall with his sign now reading: SURPRISE FOR AVA LOCKWOOD! SEE ME! In bright blue letters so that anyone coming and going could easily see it. "I GOT A RED ROSE FOR AVA LOCKWOOD!" Edward shouted as a group of students began making their way indoors. "HELP A GUY OUT! I'M TRYING TO GIVE A RED LOVE ROSE TO AVA LOCKWOOD!" Edward shouted again hoping that this would provide useful results.

@Avaria Lockwood

Ava had just come from looking for Vader when she saw a boy with a sign. She skipped up behind him. "Present!" She declared, poking his side. "I'm Avaria!" She paused. "Red?" Her brow furrowed. Who could it be from? Ooh, maybe Vader?

Edward jumped as the older girl surprised and poked him. The weight of his sign set him off balance and caused him to stumble to the ground. "It's rude to sneak up on people, hence the big sign" Edward grumbled to the girl as he got back onto his feet. He pulled out the red rose and the message "It also would have been rude to read your message so I don't know who it's actually from" Edward said as he handed over the red rose and the message so that the girl could read it.

Helene,
I love you Helene. I love you so much, I hope you have a good valentines day, I hope your day is filled with happiness and joy. I hope you know that I care deeply about you and want only the best for you. You are the best thing in my life. Thanks for always taking care of me.
Vader

Ava gasped as the boy fell over. "Ohhhh, I'm so sorry," she apologized, trying to help him to his feet. She smiled and took the rose, reading over the note quickly. Awwww, Vader was so sweet. She grinned, leaning forward and kissing the boy on the cheek. "Thank you!!" She giggled, tucking the rose behind his ear. "I'm going to go find my brother, he needs a hug," she decided.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back