Odd Duck | Silver Snake Assitant |

OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Yellow for @Jai Edogawa-Raven, open after

As much as Ryan enjoyed the satisfaction of being able hunt down his deliveries around the castle, he knew it would be way easier to find someone at their house table during meal times. He was also somewhat distracted by this rose, curious if its recipient might have some clue as to it was from since it hadn't come with a note. He'd asked along the table a bit before being pointed over to a slightly older student. "Are you Jai?" Ryan asked the boy.

Jai wasn't really expecting any roses to be delivered to him today. Well, unless it was from one of his siblings or Corey anyways, but if last year was anything to go by, they'd be delivering it themselves. So, it was quite confusing that a boy - a younger one so it seemed - approached him. "That's me," he answered rather politely - his curiosity piqued.

Ryan didn't waste any time passing the yellow rose over, frowning again at the mystery of it. "Someone sent you a rose, but there's no note. Do you know who it was?" He asked pointedly.

Jai frowned and looked skeptically at the yellow rose that he received. It definitely wasn't from the twins. They would have sent him pink or red. Corey would have delivered his rose personally since Jai was sure that Corey was doing deliveries again this year. Maybe it was Tizi? It was yellow after all - his house. "No. Could be from my brother. He's a Hufflepuff first year," he said with a shrug. "How's deliveries? I heard from my cousin there's a lot to be done this year."

Ryan was a little frustrated that Jai didn't know who the rose was from. What was the point of sending one if the person getting it didn't know if was from you? Unless it was a threat? Could you threaten someone with a rose? "Which one is your brother? I could ask him?" Ryan said, standing on his tiptoes to scan the Hufflepuff table. It was likely that Jai would ask him later on his own and Ryan wanted to know. "They're fine, most of them have names on them at least," Ryan said, still staring across the hall at Hufflepuff.

Jai looked over the Hufflepuff table, not really spotting his brother. He wasn't worried though, Tizi had mentioned that he would be doing deliveries as well this year. "I don't see him right now, probably off delivering roses. You'll have classes together if you're a first year as well. Asian guy in Hufflepuff, quite energetic. Maybe has a set of twin girls stalking him around in between classes," he said describing Tizi best as he could. Hogwarts was pretty large and at the same time not. Jai snorted though at the thought of a lot of the roses having no notes or names. "I don't think very many would have no note on them," he said looking over at the yellow rose once more.

Ryan clicked his tongue in disappointment when Jai said his brother wasn't over there, a habit he'd picked up from his sister, much to his annoyance. "I'll have to track him down then," He said with a nod, noting the description with a tilt of his head before abruptly leaving Jai at the table. Jai couldn't offer him any more information and classes were starting soonish. Ryan was deathly curious now and he had a lead to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back