OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Nell)
Jasper had felt a bit foolish at the yule ball without a date. It felt like everyone in his year had taken someone to the dance, and he'd just been on his own. He ended up pestering Everly and Ren, but it had felt a bit like interrupting. For the Valentine's Dance, Jasper decided to ask someone to go with him. The problem was that he'd never done that before, so he wasn't entirely sure what the right way was to go about it. He'd decided to ask Jarica, as they had sometimes spent time at these events before together anyway. She was nice, pretty, and funny. Even if she read and studied a lot, a bit like a Ravenclaw. Jasper spotted the girl in the entrance hall and decided to just go for it. He called out to her across the hall. "Hey, Jarica! Got a moment?"

Jarica always was go with her hands shcool books. She loved learn when her was free time. Then she hear familiar voice and she looked and see Jasper. "Sure, i have a free moment!" Jarica take books to another hand and she was later studie.

Jasper chuckled as he approached Jarica and saw she had her arms full of books. He shook his head a little. "Already busy studying?" He asked her jokingly. "We just started!" He stuffed his hands in his pockets and fell into step beside her, suddenly feeling a bit less certain about all this. What if she said no? "So uh, how are you?"

"Always bisy with studies!" Jarica was like a book worm who always learned and she wantes get job Minestry of magic. That way she wanted learned and do her best. "I'm good and thanks for asking, how about you?" She asked with a smile and holded her books.

Jasper laughed softly. "Studying is boring, I don't get how you can spend so much time on it." He said lightly, shaking his head. He shrugged at her question. "I'm good too. Listen, I was wondering..." He hesitated, scratching his neck. "Feel free to tell me if you already have plans. But uh, if you don't. Would you like to go to the dance together?" He asked her, glancing in her direction with a sheepish smile.

"Well, you know i wanted work Minestry of magic, like my dad!" Jarica smiled Jasper and she wanted work Minestry of magic and be Auror she don't wanted. Jarica was surprise when he says listen? That meens somwthing important he wanted say. "I love to go with you the dance. But i hope it's not a date becouse i a little scared and i never was a date. " She told him and hoped that he don't be laught about her. Becouse she was a realy book worm not type that girl who walk the dates.

Jasper nodded as Jarica told him she wanted to work at the Ministry. "I do too." He told her. "Not just the regular ministry though, that seems boring." He paused. "No offense. But I want to be an auror." He said with a grin, pretending to fight a few bad guys for a moment by punching the air. "Keep people safe, do hero stuff. You know." He told her. He was pretty nervous about asking Jarica to the dance, his heart pounding in his chest. He felt a bit disappointed when she said she hoped it wasn't a date. He faltered. "Uh. It doesn't... have to be a date." He told her awkwardly. "If you don't want it to be." At least she hadn't said no outright. "I've never been on a date before either." He admitted. "But if you don't want to, we can go as friends." He told her quietly.

"Hmm, that is interesting and you will be a cute auror" Jarica told him a compliment and smiled the boy. Auror was interesting job and protec the people. "I understand, i wish you a good luck!" She smiled Jasper and then she her another talk about date. Jarica wanted the first date and she was a little scared and she can be scared right?"I want a date, but i'm a little scared to! But i dont know if you wanna date with me?" Jarica looked nerwos and she was thinking about. Please, say yes! Jarica loked Jasper eyes.

Jasper felt strange, blushing as Jarica said he would be a cute auror. He wondered if that meant she liked him, but she was also giving him signs that she didn't. Girls were so confusing. But at least she clarified that she wanted a date, that made him feel a bit better. Jasper took a deep breath. "Let's go as dates." He told her. "I'll meet you by the door, okay? We can dance, and stuff."

"That nice, i finaly be first date! If solomon will know, he face will be funny.!"@Solomon Tofilau he will be suprise. "I will be in black dress!" Jarica smiled him and she can wait her first date with Jasper.

Jasper frowned a little at Jaria's comment about Sully. "Really? Why do you think so?" He asked her, wondering if he liked Jarica or something. He didn't much like Sully, so that would make it all the more fun. He was relieved Jarica hadn't said yes. "Cool." He said as she mentioned she would wear a black dress. Jasper didn't really know much about dresses, but black sounded nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back