Odd Duck | Silver Snake Assitant |

OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Pink for @Jenna Jusantrea, open after

Ryan frowned when his next delivery was also another person he knew. Jenna was one of Nicole's best friends and it felt she talked about the other girl all the time. It seemed that Jenna was also delivering roses though, which made tracking her down a lot harder. Ryan had been stopping students at random, mostly Hufflepuffs or anyone with a rose in hand, in the hope that one of them had seen Jenna recently. He was finally directed out to the Courtyard after a promising lead said he'd seen her go that way recently. Catching up her, Ryan tapped her on the arm, holding up the pink rose. "Hey, Jenna, finally tracked you down," He said with a grin, pleased with his detective work.

Jenna walked and a little bit scary becouse somoune take her hand and she was a little again dreamy. "Hey! You a little bit scary me!" Hufflepuff girl smiled to him and she know about him. That was her best friend brother Ryan who was Ravenclaw with another her best friend Iris.

Ryan was surprised when he startled Jenna. He supposed not everyone paid as much attention to their surroundings as he did and he shrugged in vague apology. "Oh, sorry? Do you still want you rose?" He said, holding up the pink rose to her. He was pretty sure Nicole had told him off plenty of times for 'sneaking up on her' but it wasn't his fault if people weren't paying attention.

"That's okey! How are you with roses? Of, course, i want rose!" She smiled Ryan and looked that nice pink rose and mayby that was from Wendall? She was thinking about him right now and she hoped that would be a him.

Ryan was happy to hand Jenna's rose over, content with another successful delivery solved. "Oh, there's a note as well," He said, grabbing the note for her. "I'm doing good, every rose is like solving a mystery to find who it's for," Ryan explained, happy to share some of his methods. "I've been tracking down as much information as I can. That's how I found you," He said, hoping Jenna was impressed with his investigative skills.

Dear Jenna,

Happy Valentines Day! I saw this rose and thought of you!

Love from Wendall

Jenna take the lovely rose and smell it. "Thanky! It's first time, i get pink rose!" Hufflepuff girl smiled Nicol brother and read the note. She sturted be more blushed and be happy girl in the world. Wendall was realy coute and realy sweat gay and she was lucky. "Yes, i agree with you. Sending roses and see how people smile that is a realy nice. " Jenna smell again beutifol rose and blushed again looked the writed note. "More informafion? What do you mean?" She asked with cuiros smile and looked the youngest boy.

Ryan knew objectively the rose colours meant something important, but he hadn't really cared, more focused on tracking everyone down first. To him that was the real fun. "I've been asking everyone questions and finding clues to find people," Ryan said, happy to elaborate. "Like a detective," It wasn't exactly solving the big mysteries of the school, but it was still fun.

Jenna was surprised about Ryan. "That a good idea. Did you get a rose?" girl asked thr Ryan and hoped her rose soon be there with Thomas. "So, you will be doing this next year?" Jenna wanted know and a little more disturb Ryan from his work.

Ryan was glad Jenna could see the usefulness of his methods, he wasn't sure everyone else realized what good practice hunting down deliveries were. "Nothing yet, but I don't really care," Ryan said when Jenna asked if he'd gotten a rose. He'd promised Nicole not to send her any since she said it would be embarrassing, but he hadn't really been intending to in the first place. "If I have time, maybe. Will you?" He said, suddenly remembering Jenna was also delivering her own roses. He wondered how she was finding everyone.

She heard Ryan words and that was a realy sad for her. Everyone had a get one rose for this nice day. "Oh! Are you happy in Ravenclaw house?" She wanted know a little more about Nicol brother. She remember her words about brothers is such a pain and Ryan was not so bad as she think. "Ok, but i think you have a time and that is fine. Of corse, i will do that!" Jenna smiled to him and looked the note.

"It's kind of a let down honestly, there's no secret passage ways in my dorm and none of the portraits know any good riddles," Ryan said, frowning when Jenna asked about Ravenclaw. He'd had such high hopes for the castle, but he hadn't found anything really exciting yet. He shrugged when Jenna encouraged him to deliver again next year. It had been a great chance to hone his skills, but Ryan couldn't help but think he could learn better elsewhere.

"Let down? I heard from Iris about Ravenclaw house and she is happy! That is good right? I like my Hufflepuff house" She answered the boy with a warm smile and sooned need going to the coomon room and take rose water.

"I guess it's nice for reading and stuff," Ryan said. It was nice to have so many books just at your fingertips all the time, though Ryan was pretty used to that, and sometimes tracking down the book you needed was half the fun. He hadn't really considered what it might be like in other houses either, so maybe he was best off in Ravenclaw after all, though he'd heard there were some cool things down in the Dungeons. "I'm going to get going, I have some other people to track down," Ryan said, holding up his roses in explanation.

Hufflepuff girl smiled the ravenclaw boy and she was thinking going the Hufflepuff coomon room and find Wendall. "Have a good day and good luck with roses! I hope you get roses to. I need find Wendall" Jenna smiled Ryan and she wanted go hufflepuff coomon room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back