OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale:
Ren had taken his time trying to make sure this was perfect. He really wanted to impress Sam. He straightened the blanket, nudging the basket to the side. He had food, some salads and sandwiches, and Lily's muffins. He had brought his sketchbook, thinking maybe he could show Sam some of the things he'd been working on, and he had a little present for her in his jacket pocket. He'd been talking to his dad a lot lately and he had come up with a general plan. Hopefully, it worked. He ran a hand through his hair. Alright, Sam should be here soon. He was ready.

Samantha was happy to meet up with Ren. She had enjoyed her time with him, like the both the Yule Ball and the Valentine's Dance. Once she had finally reached the cliffs, she saw Ren and walked towards him. She had noticed that there was a picnic blanket and basket. "Hey Ren" Samantha says with a small smile and wave. "What's all this" Samantha says curiously with a smile and slight blush.

Ren smiled widely as he spotted Sam, jogging over and offering her his arm. "A picnic, what's it look like?" He asked her with a sly grin. "I was hoping maybe we could have something to eat and spend some time together." He asked, almost shyly. He enjoyed Sam's company and he'd been talking to his dad a lot about how he might be able to make sure Sam enjoyed his. He smiled at Sam, trying his best to act cool.

Samantha laughs a little at Ren reply. It was obvious to that it was a picnic, but it wasn't what she was expecting at all. But she found it sweet that he put so much effort into it all. Samantha did love pinics after all. She gently takes his offered arm. "That sounds nice, I'd like that a lot" Samantha says with a gentle smile, as she blushes slightly. Samantha had enjoyed spending time with Ren.

Ren smiled and pulled Sam along, guiding her over to the blanket. He looked out over the cliffs. "Isn't the view from here just beautiful? I come here sometimes to draw." He settled down onto the blanket, smiling impishly up at Sam. "I could show you some of my work if you'd like." He reached into the basket, pulling out a couple of sodas and offering Sam one.

Samantha looks around, as Ren mentions about the view. "Yeah, the view is beautiful" Samantha says with a gentle smile. She followed suit and also settle down on the blanket as well. "I would love to see them" Samantha says sincerely with a smile. Samantha gently takes a soda from Ren's hand. "Thanks" Samantha says quietly.

Ren smiled and pulled out his notepad, laying out a few pictures for Sam to look at. "I know it's not a lot," He told her with a shy smile. "I tend to be a perfectionist and it takes a while for me to finish them. And I don't always keep them," He shrugged, leaning down to catch Sam's eye. "What do you like to do? Any hobbies?"

Samantha smiles as she looks through the drawing that Ren had pulled out. "They're beautiful" Samantha says genuinely as she looks at the drawings and then looks up at Ren. Samantha thinks for a moment, she didn't have many hobbies. "Hmm, well, I honestly don't have many hobbies, but I do some photography from time to time" Samantha said after a little thinking. "What about you? Do you have any other hobbies?" Samantha says with curiousity.

Ren watched as Sam looked through his work. "Maybe, but not as beautiful as you," He grinned impishly at her, reaching out and tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "I bet you take lovely pictures," He told her. "Have you thought of joining Accio? My cousin is best friends with the guy that runs it, it's a good group." He stated simply, putting his arms out behind him to prop himself up and crossing his legs. "Nah," he told her, "I don't really do much but draw. I hang out with Lily a lot when I can. Have you met her? She's a sweetheart," He smiled fondly at the thought of his elder sister.

Samantha blushes a little when Ren compliments her. "That's really cliché" Samantha says with a laugh as she looks at Ren with a smile. She smiles slightly bigger when Ren had mentioned about her pictures. She did enjoy taking photographs, though she thought that she wasn't really good at it. "I have thought about it. But, I don't know." Samantha says with a shrug. She did think about joining the club, but she wasn't sure of joining just yet, as she was busy doing stuff for the Hogwarts Monthly. "I haven't officially met her, But I think I've seen her around. She's in Hufflepuff right?" Samantha replies to Ren as he mentions about his sister.

Ren chuckled. "Maybe," He winked playfully, "But it's true." He smiled as she said she'd thought about it. "I bet you'd be pretty good," He told her with a grin, "You're part of the Monthly, aren't you? You could probably work both, you are pretty amazing," He complimented, wondering if maybe he was laying it on a little too thick. He nodded. "Yeah, Lils is a Hufflepuff. I wanted to be a puff with her but the hat had other ideas." He pouted, turning to look out at the sky. "If I was a puff I could spend more time with both her and you," He sighed softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back