Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Tomas 🦁
Wand
11' Mayhaw Wood with Core of Wampus Cat Hair
Wendy carried an enchanted basket of goodies, drinks, and a blanket for a picnic she had planned out for today. The tepid weather was just right to have one and thought Tomas would agree. She sent him a note during breakfast to meet her outside around noon time. Wendy arrived by the lake a little earlier just to have enough time to set up everything for them. She stepped back to take in the scene, she hadn't done so bad in getting all that she needed in the kitchen. Sandwiches, fruits, butterbeers, and homemade chips. She had something else for @Tomas Wode, but that surprise will be given to him later. The Hufflepuff sat down and waited for the Gryffindor. Wendy was careful not to say it was a date, it was more like two friends eating outside rather than be all stuffed up indoor. And it's not like Tomas liked her in that way, she sure he didn't. Friends give out pink roses to each other and attended dances together. There was nothing beyond their platonic friendship, Wendy likes to think there was more but won't get ahead of herself.

Last edited:
Tomas enjoyed spending his time with Wendy so much nowadays that he immediately agreed to the picknick when she told him about it, going so far to cancel all plans the boy had made that day to study for the exams - it wasn't like he was going to work in the Wizarding world anyway, he had established so when his father offered him job at his construction company. He dreaded coming back to the castle because of how he had left things behind when doing so, but his friend made everything less... well, it was a lot less frightening than he initially though now that he had at least one friend still who didn't avoid talking to him. Tomas could see Wendy sitting on a striped blanket from the distance and, without him intentionally doing it, smiled widely at the sight of it all. ''Hey you,'' the Gryffindor said when he approached her. ''I hope I haven't been keeping you waiting.''

Wendy sat up straight from her relaxed posture, perking up at the sight of Tomas. "Hey! Nah, you haven't. I didn't bring much but the essentials. Sandwiches, fruits, drinks, and homemade crisps. That's what they call it in the U.K. right?" Wendy smiles and points out all the items she managed to get in the kitchen. This wasn't a hard task, except Wendy was still a little weird around house elves that worked in the kitchen. Any creature really, Wendy was still on the fence of their existence. She found out she was a witch at eleven and that still boggles her mind to this day. After scraping up what she needed, she borrowed the basket from the school. It's amazing what one can find when magic was involved, like a summoning charm. "Come join, sit! You must be hungry from all the studying," Wendy handed over a packed sub sandwich. "This picnic is like a sort of late, birthday celebration for you and for you to take a break from studying. So, it's a bit of everything," Wendy laughs, declaring that was convincing enough. She just delighted he came.

Glad that Wendy didn't have to wait that long for him to arrive, the seventh year walked closer to her. ''Homemade crisps? Nice!'' He went to sit down across from her on the blanket and looked over all the food she'd brought along with it. It was a lot still but there was absolutely no doubt that they wouldn't be able to finish all of it, he was starving after all. ''I reckon you're taking a break from studying as well?'' the Gryffindor asked, knowing that in a few weeks time neither of them would have much time left to spend with one another. This annoyed him greatly, as Tomas found himself wanting to spend more and more of his time with the girl sitting across from him nowadays. He took the packed sub sandwich from Wendy and thanked her silently, unpacking the top bit so he could work his way down. He let out a sigh of relief after swallowing the first bite and said, ''Yeah, this is a hundred percent better than sitting in the library with books in front of me. Thank you for doing this.'' Tomas continued to eat the sandwich in silent, enjoying the outside and the fact that he was around pretty much the only person he cared for at this castle.

Wendy grins, pushing away a strain of hair from her current view. Delightful to see his appreciation, Wendy nodding gaily to his assumption. "Mhm! I figured we both needed it, maybe you more than me," Wendy was taking a guess that N.E.W.Ts were a lot harder than her O.W.Ls, With him being in seventh year and all, Wendy couldn't wait for it all to be done and over with. In the meantime, she will make time to spend with Tomas while they were both still in school. Wendy reach for a small bunch of grapes, popping a red one inside her mouth. She chews in content and went for another. "My pleasure, it was your birthday and we did go to the dance but I didn't know it was your birthday until the last minute," Wendy explains the reason behind the picnic, and the fact that she enjoyed his company was an added bonus. Wendy pulls another grape and playfully tossed it over to Tomas. It bounce off his shoulder and landed on top of the blanket. She giggles at her antics before asking if he had received anything nice for his birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back