Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna looked next person who needed get rose. She left four people and she wanted do a little faster but she was realy enyoi make people happy and later would be a dance with her best friends and she was woried about rose sending Wendall. Jenna hoped he would be loved pink rose for him and she realy hoped.'' Hello, are here is Yvette Maxwell?'' Jenna asked and looked around.

Yvette woke up that morning smelling something was fishy. Everyone seems so ordinary that day, so, she went to take a shower and changed into her uniform. Came up to have breakfast and hold and behold, the Great Hall was purely into Valentines. Oh, really. After my brother got dump. Yvette thought to herself and rolled her eyes at the irony. Although, she sent some people roses, she doubt she'll get some this year. Sitting at her usual, Slytherin table, she started off her breakfast when she heard her name being asked around. "I'm Yvette Maxwell. What's the 411?" The Slytherin brunette asked without turning around to look.

Jenna smiled the girl when she says, she is the right girl. Hufflepuff girl take the rose and wanted gave to hear. "I have rose for you!" Jenna didn't get it her asking but she wanted gave the rose and look the next list.

Yvette,

Happy Valentines, girl. Thanks for joining HO.

Alexis

Yvette continued to put grape jam on her toast while waiting for the girl to tell her agenda. She stopped when the girl mentioned about rose. The Slytherin turned her head slightly to see this girl and saw she was handing her a yellow one. Yvette knows the meaning and her heart started to pound. The sixth year put down her toast and butter knife back on her plate and took the rose and letter from the girl. She smiled with relief when it wasn't from Josh. Yellow rose from him would devastate her. "Thanks for delivering this. What's your name again?" The girl didn't really said her name but Yvette wanted to know who she was.

"Ur welcome!" Hufflepuff girl smiled. "My name is Jenna from Hufflepuff house" That was the best house ever.

She figured the girl name Jenna was in Hufflepuff. Yvette could feel and hear the sickening happy-go-lucky demeanor they always have. "Same as my twin brother. Always has the happy charming life." Yvette, was of course, being sarcastic. "Well, I won't keep you long. I see you have to deliver more than expected this year. I'll see you around." The Slytherin told Jenna. Placing her yellow rose beside her used plate and going back to her breakfast.

She was surprise when she say, she have twin brother. "You have a twin brother? I have a to twin brother. " Other girl was so right abouht hear and she always was love life and enyoi with friends. "I wish you a realy good day!" Jenna tell her smiled and waved going. Hufflepuff girl walked make ankther delivier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back