Fleur Worth

'EVELYN' NZ Manager | Slytherin Grad | Fashionista
OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Fleur headed into the Student Lounge glad to be back for another year, she was even more excited that this year she was going to be a Prefect for Slytherin. She couldn't wait to tell Evelyn the news and hoped the girl remembered that they planned on meeting once getting settle in their dorms here in the Student Lounge. She was glad the room was perfectly between their houses, as far as she gathered from where the Gryffindor Common Room was somewhere on the 7th floor. During rose delivery she had stood with the many other looking for Gryffindors at the landing for that floor. Now a new year was year and Fleur was excited to be back, she already had plans for her Yule Ball outfit and hoped Riley would be able to accommodate her fashion choices. The one thing that was missing was Evelyn and catching up from the winter break, it had been months since she had seen her best friend.

Evelyn was on her way to the student lounge to meet up with her best friend. Evelyn couldn't wait to tell her the good news. It was a long time that Evelyn had seen Fleur and she really thought they needed to catch up. She had to tell Fleur about Lucas and running into Zenia. Fleur and Evelyn weren't that really long friends, but it felt like they had known eachother for a very long time. Evelyn hoped that Noemie and Amber would like Fleur too. Four was a good number she thought and hoped that the girls would join them soon She and Fleur would meet in the student lounge and so the blonde went there and scanned the room as she was inside. The blonde looked out for her friend and noticed a brown haired girl. '' Fleur!'' The blonde said happy and stormed at her best friend. Evelyn gave Fleur a hug and than smiled. Evelyn couldn't wait and wanted to keep it as a suprise but she was too bad at that. '' I'm a prefect! Kingsley really gave it to me.''the blonde said with a big smile and waited for her friends reaction.

Fleur was excited when she saw Evelyn coming in the room and get up from her seat to greet her best friend. She was excited to tell her the news about getting Prefect but before she could even saw anything her friend was bursting out how she was a Prefect. "Are you serious?" She asked sounding very serious. She couldn't believe their luck. "Me too! Styx gave it to me as well!" Fleur said now excited at the prospect of her and Evelyn being Prefects together and ruling the school like they should be by the time they are 7th years.

The blonde still smiled and felt super proud of reaching this. Together with Aaron seemed fun to be prefect. Although they didn't spoke that much again, since he and Lucas were best friends.When Fleur told her she became prefect too the blonde her mouth fell open. Her together with her best friend prefect!
That was lovely she figured. '' WHAT!'' Omg this is amazing! Congratulations!!'' Evelyn said a bit too excited and saw the whole room looking at her. But she didn't mind she was happy and they could all know it. The blonde laughed when she thought of Styx. He and Kingsley seemed so different. '' I really am happy that I don't got Styx as head of house though. I keep thinking his hair is so strange. People really need to tell it to him, that poor man walking around like that.'' Evelyn said a bit more softening her voice. Not only the hair from Styx was strange the man himself was too she figured. But Kingsley was a heavy woman too, she was strict and Evelyn still didn't knew how the woman thought of her.

Fleur was really excited about getting Prefect now, she thought it might mean she'd have to be on her best behavior all the time and surrounded by goody-goodies that follow all the rules and are annoying. But her best friend was also a Prefect so she knew now that it was going to be fun. "This year is going to be the best one yet," Fleur confided to her best friend with a big smile. It made her think of Riley and if he was going to try out for the Gryffindor team or not. She thought it would be pretty cool to be dating one of the players out on the field. Status was something Fleur saw as important and she knew Quidditch players were some of the most looked up-to students at the school. So being close to one, especially a great player would be an awesome thing in deed. "How is Noah doing?" She asked Evelyn, her go-to friend on dating advice as the girl had been with Noah much longer than she had been with Riley thus far. Fleur noted in her head she still hadn't had a real conversation with Riley's sister, which she thought was odd, but maybe he thought they wouldn't get on.

For once Riley was glad to be back for another year at Hogwarts, part of that was because of his girlfriend. She had really helped him grow socially over the past year so it was no wonder that he was looking forward to his fifth year, even if the year was going to be difficult with the OWLs. But Riley wasn't going to worry about exams yet. For now, he just wanted to spend time with Fleur again and so walked towards the student lounge. The lounge was their go-to spot so figured that he might as well check if the Slytherin was here before heading down to the dungeons. He entered the room and started looking around, hoping to spot her here. He was about to turn around and leave the student lounge when out of the corner of his eye he noticed two familiar faces talking to one another. Riley smiled and headed toward them, glad that he did not have to walk all the way down to the icky part of the castle. He leaned against a chair and smiled at the two friends and said, ''Can't believe Styx made you a Prefect,'' to his girlfriend. He was happy for Fleur. She had worked hard last year so definitely deserved the badge pinned to her chest.

Fleur's head turned when she heard a familiar voice and her smile grew larger. He seemed happy today and she was glad he was. He used to be quieter but everything seemed to have changed when he kissed her. He was a lot more open now and trying his best to be friends with her friends which she thought was sweet. She leaned over and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Hey babe! I know, I wonder if he even looked at my grades," she said with a laugh, also giving away the fact she hadn't been the best student so far at the school. She must have better grades than the other girls in her year however, which was a nice thought. She didn't have many clubs to get in her away so her Prefect duties weren't very bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back