OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Ever since Marley had heard about the forbidden forest, it had caught Marley's interest. She wanted to know why it made it forbidden to go in there. Sure there were some creatures in there, but surely they were harmless right? It was only the middle of the day, and Marley couldn't contain her curiousness any longer. She was a couple of feet away from the entrance of the forest. She looked around to make sure no one was around to see her go in. Once she noticed that the coast was clear, she snuck into the forest, hoping that she was detected or anything. It was a little bit dark, with a few bits of sunlight sweeping in, but not much. She walked in a little further to see if she could spot anything, but nothing out. "Hello?" Marley whispered-shouted curiously, though she thought it was a little dumb on her part to state a hello when there was clearly no one around.

New Zealand, a perfect fauna for an insect hobbyist like Kanao. She had research the native insects around before coming at Hogwarts. Wētā was the one she wanted to see up close but it seems it'll be a hard find as the Forest was forbidden for them at all. She was walking around the Greenhouses when she notices someone entering the forest, she had only seen their back but it was a human nonetheless.

Kanao frowned, curious. The young girl didn't think students were breaking rules, it was against her nature. She looked back at the Greenhouses and back to the forest. It was really tempting to run after that person, it was also a great opportunity for her to quickly find a Wētā. Not to catch it but observed it. Her adventurous nature took over and ran toward just outside the forest. "Kukunochi, guide and protect me as I wonder inside." She whispered to herself as she prayed to the Shinto god of trees.

The Gryffindor started walking inside, it was a bit dark and she had to wait till her eyes adjusted. The quietness made the matter worst but Kanao heard someone, it was faint. "Kon'nichiwa!" She yelled. The girl walked further until she bumped on a semi hard object. "Ohmp!" Kanao yelped.

Marley jumped at the sudden noise of someone shouting, nervous that she might have been caught by a professor or a prefect. She was quickly trying to think of excuses to tell them. Marley whipped around and turned towards where the noise was coming from and realised it was a much younger student. The Hufflepuff quickly made her way towards the person. "Are you ok?" Marley asked the girl worrying a little. Maybe it might have been a bad idea to go into the forest. Though she was happy to help the girl if she needed some help or something.

Kanao stepped back and pushed her glasses up to the bridge of her nose. Once she can see a bit from the darkness, it was a slim tree and she giggle inside. It was pathetic of her to think it was something else. The young girl brushed the tree dust off her while doing so, she heard somebody approached. It was the person who she saw briefly entered the forest. "Hai!" She bowed quickly, telling her that she was okay. Maybe Kukunochi was warning her to get out of there. "I saw you come in and I thought the forest was out of bounds to students." She said shyly. Kanao wanted to actually explore the forest too for some insects she wanted to see. "I thought it's my opportunity to see some bugs if I followed you." She confess.

Marley's eyes went wide at the mention of the girl seeing her walk into the forest. "It... is?" Marley answered as an unsure sort of question. as the girl had questioned about the forest being out of bounds to the students. "But I couldn't help it. I just wanted to see what the forest was like" Marley explained with a shrug. However, Marley wasn't sure how she felt that someone else had followed her and she had hoped that the girl wouldn't tell on her. Maybe she should've come during the night or something, but there was nothing really she could do now. Marley angled her head to the side a little. "What sort of bugs were you looking for? Maybe I can help!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back