Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bi (syrus)
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Rama Mowry walked into the Great Hall and headed straight towards where the drinks were because she was nervous as heck. She poured herself some fruit punch. She felt that her outfit was a bit much, but she wanted to show off tonight. It was going to be her last Yule Ball, and Syrus had one more himself, so he was going to have to deal with it. Rama did not have a list of things that she wanted to do, but she was sure Syrus did. She was counting on him to make this night somewhat memorable.

Syrus arrived to the Yule Ball dressing in somewhat his best. He assumed Rama and him would be coming to the Yule Ball together, as in meeting up before the ball. That wasn't the case with them, obviously. There was no point in bringing it up now, the time to make an impressionable entrance pass them. Syrus loosen up his tie and went hunting down his date. Syrus staggered backwards, stunned catching her by the punch bowl. Rama picked quite the attire for this evening. "Whoa, don't you look, ah," Syrus went speechless.

Rama turned around with her cup in hand and saw Syrus. She smiled at the boy, knowing that she had made one hell of an impression. "Hopefully, I look great." she said after he was not able to finish his sentence. she was excited now that Syrus was here because this was the moment of truth that would tell her what she was, even though she knew there was a spectrum. She offered him her cup of punch. "Maybe this will give you some words." she said with a soft smile on her face.

Syrus accepted the offered punch and nodded slowly. "Yeah, totally," Syrus heard himself say. He agreed with every fiber of his being and then some. And he wasn't alone to gawk over Rama's outfit, she was getting some pretty intense stares from those passing by. "Enjoying yourself?" Syrus opted with teasing his date. "Don't get me wrong, you're a head turner and everything.... but I'm still surprised you asked me to go to the Yule Ball with you. Ever going to fill me in when your tolerance turn into like?"

Rama smiled brightly at Syrus at the fact that he thought she looked good. That had been the whole point of her outfit. She wanted to call attention to herself because she knew she was attractive and could get anyone that she wanted to. Rama looked at Syrus and rolled her eyes before she went to get herself another cup of fruit punch.She finished and stood back next to Syrus. "Do you think I am out of your league? I clearly think you are worth spending time with." she told him because she did not want to spend all night trying to convince him that he was worth her time. If that was the case, she drop him, but then she would not get to her end goal. "And what do you mean about my tolerance?" she asked in a confused tone.

Syrus took a long swig of his drink, pouring himself another cup after downing it within minutes. "Out of my league?" He stupidly questioned. That's exactly right, Rama way out of his league. It didn't stop him from trying to get to know her the first time they met. "Before, maybe yes, and now, I think we're pretty leveled Mowry," Syrus rebutted, smirking. "Come on!" Syrus abounded his cup and grabbed a hold of his date. He pulled her to the dance floor discontinuing their discussion. "Show me what you got, Mowry," Syrus spun her in place and slide her closer towards him. Syrus main goal if he had any was to show Mowry a good time and maybe make her regret banging into his skull in the first place.

Rama chuckled. Syrus was starting to act more like himself now, confident. Rama was a very confident person, and she needed someone to be able to match that energy with her. She was just putting her cup down when Syrus started to pull her to the dance floor. Oh no. Rama hadn't properly planned her outfit, so dancing was going to be pretty hard. She was too busy visually trying to impress her date that she forgot that he was a Gryffindor and Quidditch player who needed to be active. She yelped a little as he spun her around, but then she put her arms around Syrus's neck to keep her balance. "Um...I don't really dance, Syrus." she said as she gently swayed with the music, the only thing that she knew how to do.

Syrus didn't believe that. "That's nonsense, you know how to move right? Move and feel the music," Syrus semi quoting his older brother. When Syrus doubted he could play the drums, Silas wouldn't let him give up so easily. Feel the music and jump in when you're ready, Syrus learn to play the drums in no time. "I told you, I wanted to dance and have a fun time, Mowry," he says while moving in the same motion as her. "And what's attending a ball without dancing?" Syrus added. He was really loving and indulging this new found attention she was giving him. Syrus, without a second thought showed Mowry off. It felt like he won the jack-pot or something.

Rama let Syrus lead her motions, as she did not know what to do. She gently shook her head. "I don't consider this dancing, per say. More like moving!" she corrected him. People always moved. She moved closer to Syrus, so that he could lead her. This was a vulnerable time for her. She was outside of her comfort zone. "I always forget that you're a Gryffindor and Quidditch player. You always have to keep yourself active. There is never a time for rest with you guys." she stated confidently. The Sorting Hat had done its job well with Syrus.

Syrus rolled his eyes, and snorted. "Alright, it's moving. Whatever works for you," thanks to his mother he can actually move and lead while dancing. Now that he thought about it, he can see where Silas fondness for music originated from. "Stereotyping much? You're better than that, Rama," he responded without thinking. "Actually, this is all a recent change for me. I didn't really like sports," Syrus hugged her waist closer. One would think to be careful considering their history, Syrus didn't care. He is rolling with his chances. Syrus stepping boundaries and see where it leads him.

Rama was pleased that Syrus surrendered in the argument. She was a bit surprised at what Syrus said next, but she did not let it show on her face. "Stereotypes help sometimes, Syrus. It's how we were all sorted." she told him and tightened her grip around his neck. She was not good in heels, and she did not mind being this close to Syrus, a boy nonetheless. She enjoyed the closeness that Syrus brought. Rama had never thought she'd let a male get this close to her, let alone and person as cocky as Syrus, but she was enjoying herself. She pulled back a little bit so that she could look at Syrus before she gave him a quick kiss on the lips and looked away, not knowing what to say.

Syrus didn't have much to say to that. Getting lost in the music and resisting any urges from doing anything stupid. It was harder to think and not act on impulse, he dancing with the hottest girl in this school. He refrain from getting a little too touchy, cussed in silence to prevent himself from ruining this evening. "Yeah, I guess so," he murmured. Then it all flipped on him, out of nowhere Rama decided to kiss him! Dumbfounded, the boy took a second to register what just happened. Then he stopped resisting, grabbing her waist in and pulled for a more meaningful kiss he could ever muster. Syrus put his soul and then some, their surrounding sort of crease to exist.

Rama had done something rash again, but this time she was being rewarded for it. When she looked back at Syrus, he basically attacked her with a kiss. It was messy, but she liked it. It was someone she trusted that was kissing her, and she kissed back. She continued to let Syrus take the lead until she felt the need to pull away to catch her breath. She looked at Syrus with a smirk. "You're not so bad, Syrus." she said and gave him a small kiss on his left cheek.

Syrus parted from her lips, he was enthralled with them. Syrus wanted more, though felt happily content with what he got. "Is that all I get, not so bad?" Syrus teased, smiling sincerely. He never had such an intimate moment with a girl at this level, and he never thought he would be having with Rama. A head trip combine of something of significant he hope for her too, it was more than those words she spoke. "So, what does that mean for us? Or, should I just shut the hell up and bask in the moment?" He said semi seriously.

Rama laughed at Syrus's teasing. She did not know what to say about the situation because she had not planned that far, and she had not planned to feel this way about someone as she was getting ready to leave Hogwarts New Zealand. At his next question, Rama shrugged as she genuinely did not have an answer. "I mean, I am getting ready to graduate, and I don't want to hold you back from experiencing what is left of you schooling." she told him. Because what if they had started dating and Syrus began to feel like Rama was holding him back from dating other people. "You may want to see other people if we date..." her voice got smaller as she reached the end of her sentence. She rubbed her arm as she looked down at the ground.

Syrus pulled back to give her space and to take in what she was saying. He listen as she lowered her voice to a whisper, being the only to hear what she had to say. It was a whole new side of Rama, a vulnerable Mowry in the flesh. Syrus never thought he see the day, he never thought he'd kiss her either. Tonight there was so many first for them, it was special to him. "Okay, you're not just gonna kiss me and get all sappy on me.....I'm not. You're thinking negative without giving us a fair chance," Syrus reached out for her hands, his fingers found their way between hers. "It's only a year, I'm pretty sure I can handle it. Can you?"

Rama looked up when Syrus began to speak and was surprised at his words. She must have been wrong to think that he would be the type of person that was able to commit to a relationship. He took her hands, interlacing his fingers with her own. Rama looked at him in the eyes and say sincerity, something she had not experienced in this way before. She took his last question as a challenge. Of course she could handle a year! She was just worried that Syrus couldn't. However, he was sure that he could, so she could do nothing but trust him. She pulled Syrus close to her and put his hands on her waist. "I can handle it. You know me." she smiled at him before she kissed him again.

Syrus return to holding her close against him. "Good, and I do. You're that babe with a killer dome," Syrus teased. He smiled feeling her tender lips once more. If she could feel it, she would acknowledge how fast his heart was beating now. It thump like he had run a marathon and won first place. "I'm never going to let you forget that," the Gryffindor went on laughing, and resumed swaying with his girlfriend. Tonight was a goodnight for him. He can't wait to have many more of these special nights with Rama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back