Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Swishy Ash Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
tumblr_inline_ozfx7qm7WJ1qd54da_540.gif

Ella Arora
HS Slytherin Fourth Year

Back when I was making my current fourth years, I also made this girl. In the end I decided not to sort her because I wasn't sure about her backstory yet, and eventually placed her in Durmstrang. But now I have figured out more of a plot for her family-wise and moved her to Hogwarts Scotland. I'm really hoping for some more plots with her!

Ella is now a Fourth Year Slytherin at Hogwarts in Scotland. When she was very young, both her parents died, leaving her and her older sister in the care of her grandfather on her father's side. Her grandfather was a pure blood with old-fashioned views, but Ella's mother was a muggleborn. Her grandfather had never forgiven his son for ending the purity of their branch of the family and broke all contact. He had never met his granddaughters until the day they were left in his care.

Ella's older sister Josephine was already sixteen at the time and left her grandfather's house one year later after graduating, but Ella remained with him. Her grandfather instilled pure blood values in her while never allowing her to forget she herself is not pure. This has caused her to have issues with her self-worth. She feels superior to others because of her family name, but worthless for her blood status at the same time.

Recently, her grandfather has died which has caused her to be placed in the care of her now 26 year old sister. The two have barely seen each other in years, and Ella has now moved to England to live with Josephine. She had never made many friends or connections at Durmstrang and I'm hoping for her to make some now that she's at Hogwarts in Scotland.

Ella is very cold and distant, but deep down does crave a connection. Now that she's no longer living with her grandfather, she will slowly let go of the pure blood ideals he put in her head. Josephine does not believe in them and will try to help her sister accept herself. But understandably, this is a long process.

I typed a lot more than I expected xD basically: I'm hoping for any sort of interaction for her! If you have Hogwarts Scotland students, please consider posting here or PMing me. Friends, enemies, even romance possibly? They're all completely open options. For more details about her, she has a bio linked in her sig!

Hey Daphne :)

She sound every interesting! It might be an idea for her to meet Riley. She's the third year Gryffindor HS that is friends with Geo, but since they both have issues with their family I would be curious to see what happens. I need to do more with Riley too!

Sounds good! Maybe we can do a topic that is open so others can possible join too?

I also have Chaser but my knstknxt is that they may end up as enemies =)) Sure!

Edit. Knstknxt = instinct. Thanks phone

Maybe we can start with Riley, then see what happens if we mix her and Chaser xD

I was gonna sleep but decided to post here.
If you want to interact with Lucca, I'm up for mutual dislike or something? He suppose to be
loyal to his three other friends, but he a random sort. :tut: He is half blood, and like Ella, is under
his sister's care. Their mom was losing her mind and their muggel father locked away in muggel prison.
Lucca in HS because his mom went there and so did his sister. Otherwise he would've been
in Salem. That's where he is during breaks, living above a shop owned by his sister. Anyways, thought
I offered. ^^

Hey Madz! I would really like that, I'm very interested to see how she would interact with different people xD

I have Jasper here, who is a fifth year Gryffindor. He doesn’t have a lot of friends and is slowly healing from the death of his mother, since he was closest to her. He’s friendly, slowly coming out of his shell, and a half blood so he definitely isn’t prejudiced. It’s been a while since I RPed with him but we can throw them in a thread and see if they get along? xD

Hey Daph!

I have Atkin Grayveson,a Gryffindor of the same year as she is. He is best bros with Lucca DeNiro and friends to two others. He is a Gryffindor who can be friends with anyone.His supposed to be best friend is a Slytherin. A topic with Lucca would work great if you are up to it.

Jasper Mackintosh said:

I have Jasper here, who is a fifth year Gryffindor. He doesn’t have a lot of friends and is slowly healing from the death of his mother, since he was closest to her. He’s friendly, slowly coming out of his shell, and a half blood so he definitely isn’t prejudiced. It’s been a while since I RPed with him but we can throw them in a thread and see if they get along? xD

That sounds good! They're both quiet so maybe they can actually get along? I'm curious to see it! She has never really had friends before, so it would be a new experience for her xD
Alexis Sage Kramer said:
Hey Daph!

I have Atkin Grayveson,a Gryffindor of the same year as she is. He is best bros with Lucca DeNiro and friends to two others. He is a Gryffindor who can be friends with anyone.His supposed to be best friend is a Slytherin. A topic with Lucca would work great if you are up to it.

That also sounds awesome! Perhaps we can do a topic with both him and Lucca? She can meet both at once :p

Ella Arora said:
Alexis Sage Kramer said:
Hey Daph!

That also sounds awesome! Perhaps we can do a topic with both him and Lucca? She can meet both at once :p
That would be great. I can also add Cassi in the mix but it would happen next IC. I am moving her to HS from Beauxbatons.

I'm up for a topic with Akin and her, but I'm just generally offering. I'm a little behind in replying to topics as it is. :tut: xD Lucca still very new to me. And he not very Slytherin like, I guess you can say.

Hey Daphne!

I actually have a couple of people in HS, but I think there are only really two that Ella would interact with on any sort of frequency. So I have two fourth years, a Hufflepuff and a Gryffindor.

My Gryffindor is Caedan Blade, who is basically the stereotypical epitome of a Gryffindor. He's Brash, Rash and Loud, he likes a good adventure and he'll explore almost anything. Pretty sure he's had a few jaunts in the forbidden forest too. He's currently a Beater on the Gryffindor Quidditch team and loves the sport almost as much as he loves himself. He doesn't have any connections to Pureblood that he knows about, but his best friend, (the other person I will introduce) was abandoned by his mother for not being pure, so he has some ideas of what Pureblood are like and he isn't a fan. Not that this would really affect their interaction, perhaps only to give some background!

The other character is Albert Connors, Hufflepuff fourth year. He and Caedan are bestfriends, though he sometimes wonders just how he's able to put up with him since they're so fundamentally different. Albert, is sweet, loyal to a fault and persistent on doing the things he things are right. He absolutely loves magical creatures and wants to work with them in some capacity when he graduates. His mother abandoned him and his brother when they were very young and though he harbours no animosity there, he still believes she'll one day return. He doesn't believe that Pureblood are all bad, but that they need some guidance on what real life is like. He lives in a bit of a bubble and is more accepting and friendly than his little brother who was affected badly from their mothers departure. I don't know if they he would be friends with Ella, but any interactions outside of HNZ I'm totally keen for!

Ella Arora said:
That sounds good! They're both quiet so maybe they can actually get along? I'm curious to see it! She has never really had friends before, so it would be a new experience for her xD
Perfect! Would you like to start something or should I? :) He could open up to someone else, finally haha. If they get along

Chante Ateara said:
I'm up for a topic with Akin and her, but I'm just generally offering. I'm a little behind in replying to topics as it is. :tut: xD Lucca still very new to me. And he not very Slytherin like, I guess you can say.

Maybe we can discuss on Skype when a good time for this topic would be?
Nadia Kaster said:
Hey Daphne!

I actually have a couple of people in HS, but I think there are only really two that Ella would interact with on any sort of frequency. So I have two fourth years, a Hufflepuff and a Gryffindor.

My Gryffindor is Caedan Blade, who is basically the stereotypical epitome of a Gryffindor. He's Brash, Rash and Loud, he likes a good adventure and he'll explore almost anything. Pretty sure he's had a few jaunts in the forbidden forest too. He's currently a Beater on the Gryffindor Quidditch team and loves the sport almost as much as he loves himself. He doesn't have any connections to Pureblood that he knows about, but his best friend, (the other person I will introduce) was abandoned by his mother for not being pure, so he has some ideas of what Pureblood are like and he isn't a fan. Not that this would really affect their interaction, perhaps only to give some background!

The other character is Albert Connors, Hufflepuff fourth year. He and Caedan are bestfriends, though he sometimes wonders just how he's able to put up with him since they're so fundamentally different. Albert, is sweet, loyal to a fault and persistent on doing the things he things are right. He absolutely loves magical creatures and wants to work with them in some capacity when he graduates. His mother abandoned him and his brother when they were very young and though he harbours no animosity there, he still believes she'll one day return. He doesn't believe that Pureblood are all bad, but that they need some guidance on what real life is like. He lives in a bit of a bubble and is more accepting and friendly than his little brother who was affected badly from their mothers departure. I don't know if they he would be friends with Ella, but any interactions outside of HNZ I'm totally keen for!
Wow these both sound so interesting! If the subject of pure blood was brought up it could make for some really fun conversations, I think especially with Albert? Ceadan sounds more like he would annoy her (being a stereotypical Gryffindor) though that could be fun too. Would a topic with Albert to start off sound like a good idea to you?
Jasper Mackintosh said:
Ella Arora said:
Perfect! Would you like to start something or should I? :) He could open up to someone else, finally haha. If they get along

Do you mind starting it? Ella is getting a lot more attention than I expected and I'll probably end up starting a few more for her at this rate xD and after a while I really run out of ideas for starter posts :x

Daph! Add me up on Skype. I might offer Atkin for a fling with Ella. :r

Ella Arora said:
Nadia Kaster said:
Hey Daphne!

Wow these both sound so interesting! If the subject of pure blood was brought up it could make for some really fun conversations, I think especially with Albert? Ceadan sounds more like he would annoy her (being a stereotypical Gryffindor) though that could be fun too. Would a topic with Albert to start off sound like a good idea to you?
I agree, Caedan is honestly really hard to get along with at the best of times and Albert often wonders himself how they are friends. Albert would be good for a shoulder to lean on and someone to talk to. He's got a good head on his shoulders and he's generally really sensible. He tends to know just what to say when it needs to be said, so he and Ella meeting would be nice I think and it gives me a chance to stretch them out a little too, I think.

Would you like me to start the topic for Albert and Ella? I can see you will have quite a few I think xD

Nadia Kaster said:
Ella Arora said:
Nadia Kaster said:
Hey Daphne!

I agree, Caedan is honestly really hard to get along with at the best of times and Albert often wonders himself how they are friends. Albert would be good for a shoulder to lean on and someone to talk to. He's got a good head on his shoulders and he's generally really sensible. He tends to know just what to say when it needs to be said, so he and Ella meeting would be nice I think and it gives me a chance to stretch them out a little too, I think.

Would you like me to start the topic for Albert and Ella? I can see you will have quite a few I think xD

If you don't mind starting I would really appreciate it :D
Jasper Mackintosh said:
Sure I don't mind starting it! I'll get to that soon ^_^
Here it is! http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30553266/1/?x=0#post11106421

Thanks so much!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back