Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arinna)
Wand
Black Walnut 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Jasper walked into the library, sneaking up silently behind his girlfriend. He covered her eyes, leaning down to kiss her cheek. "Hey, Rinny," He greeted softly, uncovering her eyes so she could see the little trinket now sitting in front of her. He slid into the chair next to her, scooting closer. He leaned his elbow on the table, propping his chin in his hand and smiling warmly at Arinna. "How is your day, dearest?" He questioned.

Arinna was poring over some textbooks her brother brought home for her over the break. She found them interesting although she was quite cautious and nervous around the man. Ari did not mention anything about the letter which she found weird since he should have received it already. Just as she turned a page, her vision was covered , startling her when she felt a kiss. Her cheeks warming, she chuckled softly at the voice, "Hello, Jassy." teasing him. She figured adding a similar syllable similar to hers to match his namesake. Her eyes were caught at the shiny flower. "It's pretty. Thank you.", she twirled it around, the warm sunlight dancing on its petals, making it glitter. "It's good now that you are here.", she replied, leaning over to give him a kiss on the cheek.

Jasper hummed as Arinna kissed his cheek, smiling like an idiot. "Mm, that is good then," He murmured, placing a hand over hers and running his thumb lightly over her skin. "I was tired of studying and I missed you," He pouted. "All I do is study... what do you say I steal you away for a bit?" He inquired, giving her a warm smile. "I know a nice spot on the towers that my cousin Onyx likes, for cloud watching, or we can go to the arts room and I'll play bass for you, or maybe lunch at the lake," He mused.

Arinna scooted her chair closer to her boyfriend, giggling as she listened to him complain. Both of them were studying busily with her preparing for OWLS. "You know we could study together.", she whispered, not wanting to be scolded by the librarian staff. "But steal me all you want.", she gave him her best smile. "We can do all those things if you are up for it." She was quite surprised that Jasper could play a musical instrument although she had taken violin lessons before coming to Hogwarts as well as voice lessons.

Jasper smiled as Arinna scooted closer. "Maybe next time," He replied, not in the mood to study right now. He grinned as she agreed to be stolen away. "So I just need to decide what to do first with my stolen princess, then, hm?" He questioned, teasingly, running a finger lightly down her jaw. He leaned in, letting his hand stray to the back of her neck as he kissed her softly. "What about lunch at the lake?" He murmured.

Irene had just finished returning some borrowed books when she came across Arinna and Jasper at a table. He had just sneaked in a kiss before asking the girl for a lunch date. The woman knew she had to tell them off but since it was the first time, she let it slide. Passing by, she slowed down long enough to say, "Make sure to bring a picnic blanket for you to sit on. And keep the kissing to a minimum, will you?", she added with a wink before leaving them. She remembered when she and Jacob were students themselves, sneaking around Durmstrang.

Arinna chuckled, knowing fully well that Jasper did not want to study. She felt ticklish with his fingers tracing down her cheek. She met his lips for a sweet kiss and nodded, about to say something when the librarian, Irene, passed by and remarked about their date. Embarrassed, all she did was bury her face on Jasper's shoulder. "Sorry.", she called out softly before turning to Jasper. "Lunch sounds perfect."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back