Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Rowan Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Valentine's Day was such a busy day for Eleanor as she was always delivering roses. The girl had spent too much time inside and so decided she would start to try to find people outside. After all, the castle was big and so people could be anywhere. She made her way to the lakefront and smiled as she breathed in some fresh air. The next rose she had was to be delivered to a younger Hufflepuff, and so Ellie kept an eye out for him. "Tristan Collins!" she called as she mindlessly wandered around the lakefront, hoping he could be found somewhere.

After receiving two roses, Tristan decided to take a small break and take a walk outside. The castle got hectic during this time, and it was nice to have a moment of quiet. He was thinking of the perfect way to ask October to be his girlfriend at the dance tonight. He just had to come up with something she would be unable to refuse. He heard his name be called and looked up to see one of the older prefects calling his name. If he wasn't mistaken, she was Jerara's girlfriend. He raised a hand in greeting and walked over to her. "Hello, you called?" He asked with a smile.

Ellie thought it must have been a miracle when Tristan Collins had approached her rather quickly. She beamed. "You're Jerara's friend, right?" the Hufflepuff asked, a smile on her face. She had wanted to make friends with Jerara's friends for a while but hadn't done so yet. She took out the bright red rose that belonged to Tristan and handed it over to him, as well as the note that went with it. "I called you because I have this rose for you." she told him. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

Dearest Tristan

Nothing could ever compare to the love I feel for you.

Yours eternally.

Tristan was pleasantly surprised when Eleanor recognized him as Jerara's friend, though he would have preferred her to recognize him as a fellow prefect. The boy nodded to her. "I am. He told me about you." He said with a smile, then leaned in a bit conspiratorially. "He really likes you, you know." He added with a smile. Then his gaze landed on the rose and his heart sped up. A red rose could only be from Vivian, as he didn't think October would send him one that color. He decided he would read the note once Eleanor had gone, just in case she looked at it and told Jerara about anything in it or about his expression as he read it. "Oh, thank you." He told her. "Do you have more to deliver?" He was anxious to send her on her way, but wanted to be nice about it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back