A little Lost

Imogen Day

OOC First Name
Emzies
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Immy had been walking around and found herself in a very unfamiliar street. It was darker than the streets Immy had prevously been on and Immy wasn't enjoying it much. She walked carefully through the streets. Looking around her. Trying to find a way to get back. This wasn't where she wanted to go or be. Immy continued walking in the hope she might be able to find her way back to the familiar streets or find someone that could help her.

To say Avrille Grinaes was in a bad mood, well that would be the understatement of the year, no competition. Although she knew that she really didn’t have much of a reason to be so upset that her adoptive mother was having a child with her friend’s uncle, she was. It was a complex situation and now, she didn’t care that people could see her walking promptly into Bleak Street from Obsidian Harbour. She didn’t care that it held Death Eaters, at this moment she felt invincible.

Avrille had sworn at a man, who at the time she didn’t even know the name of, she had called her mother a Saumensch* and a fair amount of other things that she could have gotten in trouble. Usually she was more secretive about her bad deeds, as in she didn’t show them to her Mama but to strangers she really didn’t care. Now that her mother had done something to make her this upset she was not going to hold back in showing her indifference to it.

It wasn’t that Avrille was jealous, she had her own older sister she detested, and she didn’t need another one to make her disconcerted and perturbed. Simone was a stuck up brat who always got what she wished, and Avrille had finally got out of that situation by leaving Tamas’ home back in Germany.

*Translation: Sau means pig in German and the suffix is more specifically to the female sex. Overall it means to berate or humiliate a woman.

sorry I couldn't think of anything really ^^

Immy looked around her. She was completely out of her comfort zone being in this place that she didn't even know. Immy looked around her, she noticed a girl. The girl seemed a little angry at something but Immy was beginning to getting a little scared. She took a deep breath to stop from beginning to panic. She walked towards the girl.

"Hi, can you help me? I'm a little lost." Immy asked with a small polite smile.

Avrille felt someone’s footsteps come towards her, hoping that whoever it was would just go away she continued walking but as a voice came towards her she stopped and snapped her head towards the girl. Her green eyes twinkled with loathing and coldness at the girl, seeing that she was scared. Avrille seemed to feed off of weakness and now she was getting a full meal so to speak. “I’m sorry but only a fully qualified therapist could help you, and by the looks of it you wouldn’t be able to afford even one session,” she disparaged with her thick Russian accent playing on each syllable of each word.

Hoping that the girl would bring more amusement to her she narrowed her eyes threateningly, showing how far she would go if the girl pushed her into a corner. As she was angry and this girl was in Bleak Street she felt that she could do what ever she pleased to her. She was probably some dirty mudblood anyhow. Avrille smirked inwardly and crossed her arms against her chest pompously.

Immy had almost expected the girl to not be nice. Though she hadn't really expected it. Immy didn't like the attitude of the girl in front of her. She smiled at the girl. To show she wasn't effected by her words. Immy had been through a lot more to be affect by mere words spoken by someone she didn't know at all. Immy crossed her own arms.

"A fully qualified therapist?" Immy said she was still a little scared, she didn't like this street but chose to compress it. "I've never heard that before. Therapy doesn't help anyone anyway. It's a load of rich, upper class, I'm too full of myself that I can't deal with my problems on my own, cr@p. Does that make me poor? Does that make me unable to pay for one session? If I could deal with my problems on my own."

Avrille let out an amused chuckle then asked coldly, "If you are able to figure out your own problems why did you come to me for directions?" She pursed her lips, and tilted her head to the side for a second, in a mocking fashion, making it seem that she was calling the girl stupid. "Now, Arschgesicht*, I suggest you leave me be before you get hurt," she threatened coldly.

It's a shame Kal isn't here, I'm sure he'd get a kick out of this, she thought to herself, as she stood up straight, ignoring that her ink black hair was getting in her eyes, diluting her vision only slightly, but making her look meaner and colder at the same time.

*Translation: Butthead (but meaner)

Immy looked around her. She was looking for a way out but seeing as she'd never been to this place before she didn't actually know. She was unsure of how she even got to this area. Immy looked back at the girl and took a step back. She smiled at the girl, unaffected by her. She had no idea what this girl had just called her but Immy guessed it wasn't too nice.

"I asked you for directions because I'm lost in a new place. I'm not from around here and I'm guessing neither are you." Immy said "So I'd leave but I don't how so I'll take my chances at getting hurt. I've been more hurt by other things, whatever you do will not compare."

"Not that it's any of your bloody business but I do live in New Zealand," she sneered, getting quite upset with this girl. As the girl spoke of getting hurt she laughed once. "What did Mommy and Daddy hit you?" she mocked in a baby-voice, then rolled her eyes before turning her body away from the girl and walking towards one of the shops with wild curiousity.

Avrille had lost interest with the girl because she just wasn't in the mood for it, and when the girl had started being a martyr she just decided she would try and leave her side. She knew that what ever that girl had been through couldn't compare to what she and her sister had after their parents died, it had been an utter mess, and her adoptive father didn't end up wanting her so she sent her to her current adoptive mother. I wonder how long that will last, she asked herself when she had moved to New Zealand to Gaspard's home where her Mama currently resided.

Immy watched the girl walk away. The girl had made assumptions about her and Immy had made a few assumptions about the girl in her head. She didn't like the girl at all. There was something about her that Immy had grown to dislike the girl. She didn't even know why the girl was walking away. As if she was bored of talking to Immy.

"Did you?" Immy called to the girl. "I didn't but that's not the only type of hurt in the world and now you walk away like you're bored. Are you bored of me?"

Avrille groaned as the girl continued speaking to her, did she not know that typically when someone walked away from someone during a conversation that they did not want to speak with them and the conversation was over? Guess not, she thought. "Did I what?" she asked, as if she had forgotten their previous topic of conversation, if you could even call it that. "Yes I'm bored of you," she answered bluntly, really not caring what she was thought as. The girl wasn't fighting back with snide remarks, so what the hell did she care?

Immy smiled at the girl. She didn't care about the girl, she didn't want to care about the girl. Immy would find her own way out of this place. She looked at the girl again. She took a second step back.

"Well guess what I'm bored of you too." Immy called to her. "You don't know me, and I don't know you. I don't want to get to know you. You don't care about anyone but yourself, that much I can tell. I care about people and you will never be one of them." Immy said before turning away from the girl and walking away. In the direction from which she was pretty sure she'd come from.

"Oh no! How will I live on?" she said dramatically, laughing to herself. When she had said that she didn't care about anyone but herself she simply rolled her eyes at the girl and brushed her hands against each other, as if "washing her hands of the girl and her words." It really was water off a ducks back. Avrille knew that she cared about her Mama and Kaleb but so far, that was it. She didn't know many people she felt were actually worthy of her time so why bother pretending to be nice?
END OF THREAD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back