Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut Wand with Essence of Silver Thistle Core
After having delivered the first rose, Chloe had asked some older people if they knew who this Vader Hume guy was, and they had told her he was a fourth year Gryffindor. She climbed the stairs to the common room and when she got there, took a minute to catch her breath before she asked a passing student if they would get Vader for her.

Vader had wanted to carry the last rose around with him. So he had quickly put the last rose in with the two other pinks and then begun heading out of the dorm. it was then that he was stopped again and someone else told him someone was waiting for him. Maybe this was more to do with Accio, it couldn't be another rose. Vader yawned lightly, at this rate he'd need an ill advised other coffee. He walked out and spotted a younger girl clearly waiting for someone, "Are you looking for Vader?" he asked forcing a little tired smile, "I'm him," he hoped this would be just her looking for some information or something quick and not another rose, he'd have to find a new spot to hide them and Vader simply didn't have the time.

The Ravenclaw lifted her head up when she heard a voice and she nodded her head at the older boy's question, happy that he was the person she was looking for. She had clearly picked the right person to ask to get Vader for her. "I have a rose for you," she announced, holding out the rose and note to the Gryffindor.

You deserve the best things. Take care of yourself, you are worth it! I love you Vader, you’re a good friend.

Love, Alice

I apologise for the very late reply, I've had a busy month at uni!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back